BY SNUGGLE

• Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can'...2 Answers
Medjine G.
Who doesn't like the smell of snuggle and the soft feeling it leaves on your clothes , been using the brand for years. But this one has a magical touch to it it's creamy fresh , and doesn't need to add a lot
Malorie H.
Greensboro , NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Talk about good smelling clothing! I enjoy this softener. It leaves my clothes super soft and you don't even have to use a lot. The fragrance it has is not overwhelming but very nice!
Daisy E.
Yakima, WA
Very soft feeling to your clothes. I love the picture of the little bear. Also love the commercials. This softener has been in my family for years. I will continue to use.
Brandy C.
Delano, CA
On this product a little goes a long way it leaves your clothes feeling smoothies and leaves that amazing scent for a week this is my go to product when washing clothes
Caroline o.
Washington, NC
This smells amazing even my husband who never notices when I switch fabric softeners commented about how good the clothes smell it's such a good value too!
Sandra W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love the scent! Works well enough at softening my laundry. The product seems a little thin to me. I felt like I needed to use just a bit more than usual.
Al G.
Eagle Lake, MN
Love the scent, and to me that's the most important part you can still smell the fresh days after the wash. Decently priced. Definitely recommend.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Makes my clothes feel very nice and soft i recommend this to everyone out there if you like feeling comfortable and soft this is the stuff to buy
Cecelia C.
Mesa, AZ
I love the unique scent of this formula, however I don't notice much of a difference with my clothes' softness. Maybe I should use more?
Jennifer T.
Woodland Park, NJ
I love using Snuggle for my laundry! It leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean. I also purchase the big gallon from my nearby Costco!
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can't seem to find at any retailers in my area.