BY SNUGGLE

• Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can'...2 Answers
Lejla D.
Sandy, UT
Yes. Buy it. Snuggle Blue Spark (cannot remember the exact name) is my favorite fabric softener. In the interest of full disclosure, I mostly care about the scent, not the softening capability so much, although it does the job well, too, but the scent is great and it lingers for quite some time, even sitting folded in your closet.
Amber V.
Dutton, Al
Snuggles is my go to my mom always used it for me and my siblings and now I use it for my family. The feel and scent of the laundry when its dry and put away is like going to the tallest mtn and smelling a sweet scent and touching a cloud.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Ahhh liquidy heaven! Is that a word, because it should be. When using this it does not take much and the scent lasts on your clothes. What ever you use it for , work, school, and household items you will be able to tell the difference.
Sandra J.
This one is truly a decadent scent. It's so creamy and makes you feel luxurious. Nothing better than warm towels fresh from the dryer smelling of crème jojoba. So very soft and no static either. perfect. I would suggest you try it!
Rabia H.
West Roxbury, MA
This fabric softener is AMAZING. My clothes are so soft, I always find myself comfortable and smelling good. The scent is TO DIE FOR. If anything, most fabric softeners don't have a strong scent but I like the strong scent.
Molly A.
Laurel, MD
Leaves my clothes feeling super soft and smelling fantastic for weeks. This is my family's favorite fabric softener and their favorite scent. It has a great price but the scent lasts so long and it doesn't leave a film.
Jayla H.
Charlotte, NC
The smell alone is amazing and this product actually works! It keeps my sheet all soft and snuggly just like the product says. The only thing i would change is the overall design of the bottle it has a very weird handle and the cap can get a little loose but other than that the product itself is great
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I love snuggle! This has been a brand that I have used for years. It leaves clothes feeling super soft and smelling extra fresh. This brand is super affordable and the scent is amazing. Always recommend Snuggle!
T B.
I love the specialty fabric softener scents. They add a great fragrance to your clothes. I thought this worked just fine at softening my clothes. The price was fine, but I bought it on sale. Would recommend.
Justine J.
Ridgefield, CT
very effective and very affordable! easy to find and bottle will last you many washes. Great smell and fabric always turns out very soft and has a nice touch or feel. Definitely recommend this product for anybody from a young adult to a mother with a family!
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can't seem to find at any retailers in my area.