BY SNUGGLE

• Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can'...2 Answers
Larissa M.
Maravilhoso orimo deixando as roupas com otimo cheiro de limpas e macias aquele cheiro que da vontade de ficar cheirando
luisana m.
espectacular para dejar suave la ropa, sobre todo la de los bebes. me encanta mucho la presentacion, es delicado el olor
Catherine L.
Quispamsis, NB
My favorite smell! This fabric softener leaves our clothes smelling great even when you pull them from the closet.
Andreane G.
Kapuskasing, ON
Again, one of my facorite product. Never disappointed when it comes to Snuggle products. Juste awesomes. No cons.
Alina D.
The best fabric softner you guys! Honestly, who doesn't love it? It has a great fragrance which lasts for days!
JooJoo M.
Smells so nice! Softens fabric really well and makes my clothes feel like a blabket. Lasts such a long time!
Anisah R.
London , Holborn
Smell lasts for at least a good 4-5 days and helps remove any hardness and keeps everything soft for me
Sarah K.
Seemed to be good fabric softener but I only used once because my skin didn't react well to it.
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can't seem to find at any retailers in my area.