BY SNUGGLE

• Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can'...2 Answers
Morgan S.
Just bought this for the first time at target. No word as of yet as I've only used on my fiancée clothes both no negative word from him and it smells amazing! Pretty affordable about the same price as my downy
Ashlee S.
Owasso, OK
To die for. The smell is amazing and it stays with the clothes! My closet smells heavenly! And the clothes feel amazing on my skin! Will totally purchase again and this is great for wedding season as bridal shower gifts!
Bianca M.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Smells amazing!!! I tried this one and I truly love it. Snuggle is a classic and always does the trick. Something about the gold on the bottle and the name drew me in. I will definitely repurchase!!!
Breonica D.
Very good clean scent. Works excellent with my arm and hammer everyday detergent. Doesnt bother my 1 year olds skin wich is a plus. Would recommend this product.
Shelby S.
Altamonte Springs , Fl
This product is great! I love the scent and it makes my clothes really soft. It definitely boosts the smell of my clothes coming out of the wash. I'd say it's pretty affordable and an overall good product.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
This product is the ONLY product that both A) Smells great and B) does not make my skin itch. For the love of all that is good please put this back on the market ASAP.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I must begin buy saying, I buy fabric softener for the smell first and then hope it makes my clothes feel soft. I use it in my prewash and in my wash cycle to make the smell more permanent. I love this soft, delicate smell of creme jojoba essence, the only downfall it is hard to find in stores consistently.
Zulma b.
Gulf Breeze, FL
When it comes to liquid fabric softeners there is nothing better than Snuggle! It is very effective and leaves our clothes and bed linens smelling fabulous. My kids love it and miss it when I purchase a different brand. I like natural products and I am glad that Snuggle is giving more options!
Chantell F.
Rogersville, TN
I personally was a first time user who had never heard of liquid fabric softener, but while in college, i just wanted something to remind me of home, so i used as much as i wamted when washing my clothes and loved every minute of the classic snuggle smell.
Emily B.
Moyock, NC
I actually never use to use fabric softener and now i can't ever go without, my clothes dry so much nicer now that they aren't so clump together and my clothes come out feeling so soft and clean!! I love the smells too this one is my favorite
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can't seem to find at any retailers in my area.