BY SNUGGLE

• Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can't seem t...2 Answers
Morgan S.
Just bought this for the first time at target. No word as of yet as I've only used on my fiancée clothes both no negative word from him and it smells amazing! Pretty affordable about the same price as my downy
josie m.
Pomona, CA
me gusta elnoroducto y el olor lo que no me gusta es que deja mucho residuo en mi lavadora como mama de 3 hijos siemore busco el modo de ahorrar un poco de tiempo y con este siempre tengo que estar limpiando la lavadora.
Ashlee S.
Owasso, OK
To die for. The smell is amazing and it stays with the clothes! My closet smells heavenly! And the clothes feel amazing on my skin! Will totally purchase again and this is great for wedding season as bridal shower gifts!
Shelby R.
Trinity
I love this stuff it leaves all my fuzzy throw blankets feeling like brand new and soft again it's super effective and it's also very cheap I buy this anytime I can think of it and totally recommend to everyone
Medjine G.
Who doesn't like the smell of snuggle and the soft feeling it leaves on your clothes , been using the brand for years. But this one has a magical touch to it it's creamy fresh , and doesn't need to add a lot
Bianca M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Smells amazing!!! I tried this one and I truly love it. Snuggle is a classic and always does the trick. Something about the gold on the bottle and the name drew me in. I will definitely repurchase!!!
Malorie H.
Talk about good smelling clothing! I enjoy this softener. It leaves my clothes super soft and you don't even have to use a lot. The fragrance it has is not overwhelming but very nice!
Breonica D.
Very good clean scent. Works excellent with my arm and hammer everyday detergent. Doesnt bother my 1 year olds skin wich is a plus. Would recommend this product.
Shelby S.
Altamonte Springs , Fl
This product is great! I love the scent and it makes my clothes really soft. It definitely boosts the smell of my clothes coming out of the wash. I'd say it's pretty affordable and an overall good product.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
This product is the ONLY product that both A) Smells great and B) does not make my skin itch. For the love of all that is good please put this back on the market ASAP.
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can't seem to find at any retailers in my area.