BY SNUGGLE #68 in Fabric Softener

• Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can't seem t...2 Answers
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
This is one of the most soothing fabric softener smells out there. Many are too floral or just don't smell pleasing. It is my favorite fabric softener. The scent is calming, soothing, delicate, and creamy without being too overpowering. Everyone I know loves this product and I simply cannot use another one! It makes my clothes feel so soft and the scent lingers for a really long time. I love it!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I must begin buy saying, I buy fabric softener for the smell first and then hope it makes my clothes feel soft. I use it in my prewash and in my wash cycle to make the smell more permanent. I love this soft, delicate smell of creme jojoba essence, the only downfall it is hard to find in stores consistently.
Zulma G.
Gulf breeze, FL
When it comes to liquid fabric softeners there is nothing better than Snuggle! It is very effective and leaves our clothes and bed linens smelling fabulous. My kids love it and miss it when I purchase a different brand. I like natural products and I am glad that Snuggle is giving more options!
Chantell F.
Rogersville, TN
I personally was a first time user who had never heard of liquid fabric softener, but while in college, i just wanted something to remind me of home, so i used as much as i wamted when washing my clothes and loved every minute of the classic snuggle smell.
Emily B.
Norfolk, VA
I actually never use to use fabric softener and now i can't ever go without, my clothes dry so much nicer now that they aren't so clump together and my clothes come out feeling so soft and clean!! I love the smells too this one is my favorite
Amber V.
Dutton, Al
Snuggles is my go to my mom always used it for me and my siblings and now I use it for my family. The feel and scent of the laundry when its dry and put away is like going to the tallest mtn and smelling a sweet scent and touching a cloud.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Ahhh liquidy heaven! Is that a word, because it should be. When using this it does not take much and the scent lasts on your clothes. What ever you use it for , work, school, and household items you will be able to tell the difference.
Sandra J.
This one is truly a decadent scent. It's so creamy and makes you feel luxurious. Nothing better than warm towels fresh from the dryer smelling of crème jojoba. So very soft and no static either. perfect. I would suggest you try it!
Rabia H.
This fabric softener is AMAZING. My clothes are so soft, I always find myself comfortable and smelling good. The scent is TO DIE FOR. If anything, most fabric softeners don't have a strong scent but I like the strong scent.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I love snuggle! This has been a brand that I have used for years. It leaves clothes feeling super soft and smelling extra fresh. This brand is super affordable and the scent is amazing. Always recommend Snuggle!
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can't seem to find at any retailers in my area.