Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener (2 gal, Fresh) [PK/2]. Model: 5777724 uploaded by Fernanda B.

BY SNUGGLE #73 in Fabric Softener

Liquid Fabric Softener, 2 gal, Bottle, Color Blue, Fragrance Fresh Scent, Package Quantity 2 see more...

Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I have never really used fabric softener until I received a free small package of it with my laundry detergent. I thought, "hey, why now" and used it with my towels and the difference it made in the softness and the smell was amazing! Since I am not in the practice of using a product like this one I have to remind myself to use it, because it doesn't come naturally!
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
Who hasn't used Snuggle? After so many years, it is still a must in my grocery list and it smells delicious but more importantly, it gets the job done and my clothes feel soft and smell great. The price is right and you can find it in most department stores, drugstores, etc.
Karla E.
Me encantaria que sacaran un suavizante 2 en 1 es decir que sea detergente y suavizante al mismo tiempo, me parece que es producto buenisimo y que tendria mucho potencial tambien como detergente
Jahaira S.
Lowell, MA
Scent lasts on clothes even after a week. It will last for a long time and not much have to be used. I cannot think of anything negative as it has been my favorite for the past three years. It is very affordable. I highly recommend! You won't be dissapointed.
Jasmine M.
I can not even begin to explain how wonderful this softener smells. It give my clothes the perfect scent and keeps them so soft. I am very please with this purchase. It is not too expensive at all. Id say fairly priced for the quality you are getting. I absolutely would recommend this product.
Sirius H.
Con tan solo una tapa es suficiente, suaviza y aromatiza muchisimo. La diferencia es inmensa, cuando lavo mis paños me gusta que queden suaves y con este suavizante consigo este resultado
jayde m.
Bradford, OH
Definitely keeps the clothes and towels soft! The pros are that you can get it in bulk and helps bring the cost down in comparison to the regular sized one! Not to terribly expensive and would recommend to moms trying to keep blankys soft!
Samantha d.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Ok i use Snuggle Fresh spring on half of my clothes and Snuggles Blue Sparkle on the other half.. My kids love the smell and the softness of the blue sparkle and myself and my partner love the fresh spring smell.
Phoebe C.
Murfreesboro , TN
This fabric softener has a fabulous scent and really softens my clothes however I find it is thin and it doesn't soften them as well as another brand I frequently use.
Adam G.
Austin, TX
Not much to say here, one of the flagships in fabric softner and boy does it do wonders. I absoluetly love having softener to my clothes. I've tried the others, and they have a slight advantage but Snuggle is there when you need it most. Recommend