BY SNUGGLE

Coin-vend packaging is ideal for laundromats, hotels and apartment buildings. Liquid fabric softener effectively reduces static cling. Softens fabric during wash cycle, giving laundry a special, fresh feel. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. ~ Includes 100 boxes.VEN2979996. 2979996. Snuggle Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener, Original, 1.5oz Vend-box. see more...

Cristal R.
Cristal R.
Brooklyn , NY
When drying your clothes these smell amazing the minute you take your laundry out of the dryer, but for big loads, or for the factor of its longevity I would not recommend. This is a good fabric softener if you don't like your laundry to smell like too much fragrance, but just a tad bit. But I prefer my fabric softener to last a long time.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE fabric softener. I chose this one every time over all the other ones. Smells so clean and fresh, makes clothes very soft but not too soft to where they don't feel clean and is affordable - that's the best part. Highly recommend this product for all household laundry tasks.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
I love the smell of this product but unfortunately it is a very strong irritant to my skin. I wish it could be more gentle. It was great at keeping my clothes soft and smelling wonderful. It has a decent price; not too much not cheap as hell. I would recommend if not sensitive on skin.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Goreville, IL
I love this fabric softener! I think it is definitely the best. My clothes are left soft and smell great! It is VERY effective in my experience. The bear is definitely adorable and fun too! Although more expensive than a cheap, inexpensive product, it is very much worth it!
KrisTina C.
KrisTina C.
Norwalk, OH
Leaves clothes soft and smelling so fresh. You can still smell this on your clean clothes that have hung for a couple weeks in your closet. Doesn't leave a build up in your dryer and the price isn't too much. I love this product and have been using it on and off for years.
Taiylor W.
Taiylor W.
Gonzales, LA
I love Snuggle fabric softener! It really gives your clothing a boost of scent! It's very refreshing because I love the over powering smell of clean clothing and this really helps! I have never been disappointed with this product. I would definitely recommend!!!!
Pat H.
Pat H.
I like the scents that Snuggle has. They are long lasting on my laundry. They usually are cheaper than the other products. It's very effective. I have been using the product for a long time, it's very affordable especially with coupons. Yes I would recommend.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I love snuggle. This review is for the Snuggle fabric softner sheets whivh are pictured. My favorite way to use fabric softner is in sheet form so I can use them in other places for a fresh scent too. I love snuggle because the smell last for a long time.
Nicolette A.
Nicolette A.
I love Snuggle!! It leaves my clothes soft and smelling delicious. A little goes a long way! I've had the same bottle for 6 months and still have a little left. It's affordable enough for me to buy it every time and I'm a college student on a budget!
Carol M.
Carol M.
Roscoe, NY
I've been using Snuggle Fabric Softener for years. I prefer the liquid because it seems to work better and no matter which scent I use, it smells great! To me, tried and true is the way to go and Snuggle is constantly adding to their product line.