BY SNUGGLE

Coin-vend packaging is ideal for laundromats, hotels and apartment buildings. Liquid fabric softener effectively reduces static cling. Softens fabric during wash cycle, giving laundry a special, fresh feel. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. ~ Includes 100 boxes.VEN2979996. 2979996. Snuggle Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener, Original, 1.5oz Vend-box. see more...

Su S.
First can we talk about how cute the packaging is! The little bear is so adorable especially surrounded by that comforting blue. This is the best fabric softener, it really helps keep clothes soft and not dry them out after a wash. I would recommend.
Rebekah S.
Goreville, IL
I love this fabric softener! I think it is definitely the best. My clothes are left soft and smell great! It is VERY effective in my experience. The bear is definitely adorable and fun too! Although more expensive than a cheap, inexpensive product, it is very much worth it!
Benitra A.
Champaign, IL
At my house we've always used the Snuggle brand of fabric softener. There's never been an issue and it really does a great job while being sold a pretty affordable price as well as having a great scent. I recommend this softener to everyone! Go get some!
Janet G.
Fayetteville , GA
This sheets are amazing they leave my chothes smelling awsome and feeling so soft. Nothing bad to say aout it. Im really pleased with them and they are one of my favorite brand softerner sheets. The price its just right not too expensive thats another reason why I buy them.
Taiylor W.
Gonzales, LA
I love Snuggle fabric softener! It really gives your clothing a boost of scent! It's very refreshing because I love the over powering smell of clean clothing and this really helps! I have never been disappointed with this product. I would definitely recommend!!!!
THERESA T.
I LOVE Snuggle Fabric Softener! Holy cow, I've been using this product for 20 years not and i am not planning on turning back. It keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean. It's affordable and a must. I can't do laundry without it. Buy it now! Seriously.
Carol M.
Roscoe, NY
I've been using Snuggle Fabric Softener for years. I prefer the liquid because it seems to work better and no matter which scent I use, it smells great! To me, tried and true is the way to go and Snuggle is constantly adding to their product line.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield, MO
Snuggle is the cutest an best softener. I only use snuggle. It keeps clothes soft and smells good. Good price and easy to find. We have been using this in our family for generations.
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I like these they work great they leave your clothes feeling so soft and smelling great only thing is I have to use like 6 of them on a big load of laundry not too pricey either I'd recommend them for someone who doesn't like to use liquid softener.
Madi H.
Yucaipa, CA
Love the scent of this fabric softener. Surprisingly...it does "soften" your laundry. My only concern is that I wish the smell of the freshly washed laundry would remain a bit longer. I love being able to smell my fabric softener all day long.