BY SNUGGLE #15 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Snuggle fabric softener keeps your family's clothes touchable soft and wonderfully fresh. These gentle spring scented dryer sheets help reduce wrinkles and static cling while leaving clothes smelling fresh for 30 days! see more...

Theresa A.
Snuggle dryer sheets are great for keeping my clothes static free in the dryer. This is the best smelling fabric softener and I love the way that my clothes smell coming out of the dryer. It also adds a softness that is lovely.
Kimberley F.
These sheets help with static cling and leave clothes smelling great without being too overpowering.  They also help with removing any additional lint or fur that might have not been removed in the laundering process.  They are reasonably price and a lot of times you can find a coupon for them.
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I use this everyday because it helps me keep the stadaded out cleaning my clothes everyday I love this product so much effective affordable product
I would recommend this to everyone who wants to try this
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
I like these dryer sheets because they really smell fresh. I don't like clashing perfume scents, but this one is quite nice. It also leaves my laundry soft and the results are lasting. This is a product I will try again. It's quite nice.
Amanda D.
The Colony, TX
One of my favorite dryer sheets. I love them they smelled like fresh everything. They're super effective they make my clothes feel really nice and soft. Gives the smell all day long. It makes all my clothes super soft and comfy.
Gina G.
Tracy, CA
The price in these are great and to top it off it's got a great scent too. You only need to use two for each drying load and they stay fresh for a long to after you wash which is a plus in my book. I would recommend this to all.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Leaves your clothes with a great scent out of the dryer. I love this product and it is very effective at doing what it is suppose to do. It is affordable and could be found in any store. I would highly recommend this product.
Chris N.
This smells amazing. I love how fresh your clothes smell when you use this product in the dryer. You get about 40-80 sheets depending on the size of the box. I think the price is affordable for the dryer sheet so get it!
Hannah G.
Beckley, WV
I don't buy and brand but snuggle dryer sheets. I have no complaints about this product. It makes my clothes smell amazing and takes the static out of them. These are very affordable and I would recommend them to anyone.
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love snuggle dryer sheets and not because of the bear! :) I love the smell and the feel! The difference in softness and warmth! I love putting my jammies on right out of the shower it's a wonderful thing with snuggle!