BY SNUGGLE #24 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Snuggle fabric softener keeps your family's clothes touchable soft and wonderfully fresh. These gentle spring scented dryer sheets help reduce wrinkles and static cling while leaving clothes smelling fresh for 30 days! see more...

Daniella G.
Love the scents. Long lasting after clothing is removed from the dryer. Also makes the wardrobe smell good. I also use them on the filter of our air conditioner to make the house smell good. Comparable in price to competitors on the market. Yet the scent last longer than other brands out there.
Anna C.
Myrtle Beach
Oh my gosh! I love the smell of snuggles drier sheets! I love the warm and cozy feeling it gives me when I smell the shirt. It's an affordable product that gives incredible scent to all the clothes it encounters!
Theresa A.
Snuggle dryer sheets are great for keeping my clothes static free in the dryer. This is the best smelling fabric softener and I love the way that my clothes smell coming out of the dryer. It also adds a softness that is lovely.
Kimberley F.
These sheets help with static cling and leave clothes smelling great without being too overpowering.  They also help with removing any additional lint or fur that might have not been removed in the laundering process.  They are reasonably price and a lot of times you can find a coupon for them.
Delialah B.
Philadelphia, PA
It was amazing product and made my dry clothes smell lovely. There are only pros- great great work snuggles. It was really effective and the scent last about 2 weeks after the wash. it's affordable because i purchased it online. i would tell a friend to purchase.
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I use this everyday because it helps me keep the stadaded out cleaning my clothes everyday I love this product so much effective affordable product
I would recommend this to everyone who wants to try this
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
I like these dryer sheets because they really smell fresh. I don't like clashing perfume scents, but this one is quite nice. It also leaves my laundry soft and the results are lasting. This is a product I will try again. It's quite nice.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Snuggle have the best dryer sheets. Maybe I'm biased because my parents have always used these but they work really well with keeping my clothes from clinging and making them feel really soft. I would definitely recommend these!
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
The price in these are great and to top it off it's got a great scent too. You only need to use two for each drying load and they stay fresh for a long to after you wash which is a plus in my book. I would recommend this to all.
Amanda D.
The Colony, TX
One of my favorite dryer sheets. I love them they smelled like fresh everything. They're super effective they make my clothes feel really nice and soft. Gives the smell all day long. It makes all my clothes super soft and comfy.