Snuggle Gentle Spring Scent Liquid Fabric Softener 120 oz uploaded by Patti Y.

BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle fabric softener keeps your family's clothes touchable soft and wonderfully fresh. Our gentle spring scent gives you the snuggly softness that feels so good and the long lasting freshness your family loves. see more...

Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
My husband and I are sensitive to cleaning product's fragrances. This is one that both of us can be around without sneezing. It does a fantastic job of softening the laundry.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
Snuggle gets the job done and smells good, but I honestly prefer Downy. Snuggle does make your clothes soft and smell good, plus there's a cute bear on it. I just have always likes Downy better and think it works better with my skin. Snuggle is still a good brand though.
Amber M.
Leesburg, FL
I'm absolutely in love with this fabric softener because it smells amazing and your clothes come out super soft! Very effective and affordable. Super efficient. Overall, I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to soften and sweeten their laundry.
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
This is a great product to use on towels, blankets and bedding. It definitely keeps my linens soft and adds an extra scent boost that I notice several days after it's been washed! It's reasonably priced well which is always a bonus!
Amber M.
Huffman, TX
I love how this makes my clothes feel and smell. They feel super soft and smell so fresh! The best part? You don't have to use very much so it lasts for a long time. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone on a budget.
Hannah J.
Oak hill, WV
This leaves clothes soft and fresh. I tried using a different scent (one in a silver bottle) and I ended up being allergic, but this one is still great and I have no problems. I would recommend. Just be careful with allergies.
Carol P.
Erie, PA
I love the smell of this fabric softener. It keeps the laundry fresh and soft. I do not dry alot of my clothes so this helps keep my laundry fresh and wrinkle free when i hang to dry.
Rebecca C.
This fabric softener is great. Everyone always tells me how wonderful my clothes smell. Is doesn't leave behind residue in my washer. It lasts quite a while if you use the recommended amount. It is very affordable and is a great value. I would recommend.
Elissa C.
The scent is magical! keeps my clothes and laundry room smelling great. the only con is that it does not last long. I will continue to buy because I love the scent.
Mo C.
Hainesport, NJ
I love my clothes soft especially when I hang my sheets outside and this works with that it even keeps my jeans from being stiff as a board from hanging them outside