BY SNUGGLE

6.4 x 9 in. (16 x 23cm) fabric softener sheets. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jami M.
Didn't like the smell that much but that's more of just a personal preference. Still a decent product.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
Snuggle has some of the best scents and helps keep my shirts soft and smelling fresh throughout my day.
Regina C.
Fairfield, CT
One of my favorite products to use on laundry and in the drawers as well to keep everything so fresh
Holley C.
Menifee , CA
Loved the scent of these dryer sheets. It only takes one per load and the smell stays for a while.
Jessica W.
Cosby
Leaves laundry and you s e smelling so fresh and clean for days its amazing I love it its the best
Kenzie C.
Lynchburg, VA
This makes my clothes so soft and they smell amazing! The scents really last even with one wash!
Sarah K.
Enola, PA
Snuggle is the best.. My Mom used it when I was little..I use it now. It does the job perfectly.
Kara I.
Columbia, KY
You can't beat the smell that fills your house when you're doing laundry with these. Love them!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
These smell so good and leave your clothes smelling so fresh and clean the best ones of market
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
I love it because it smell good and it make my closet smell good and fresh I would recommend it
How is this product ?, the aroma is strong?