BY SNUGGLE

6.4 x 9 in. (16 x 23cm) fabric softener sheets. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jodi S.
Warren , OH
Snuggle is my go to brand. A bit cheaper then Downy but smells just as good and keeps clothes soft and fresh.
Amber G.
Huntsville, TX
They get the job done! I like the scent and the convenience of just tossing a dryer sheet in with my clothes.
Sharon J.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love the scent of these fabric sheets! They definitely help make them smell good and also help with static!
Carrie L.
Mount Orab, OH
Smell so good and keep clothes soft and stain free. Can always use in vents around home or car to freshen up
amber b.
This product is pretty awesome. smells great, softens clothes, and makes you smell fresh. very easy to use
Levah U.
Use these for my kids clothes. Has that baby smell to keep it smelling fresh. Love the way it last so long.
Nicole K.
Love there the clothes feel great and soft and the smell great from the fryer sheet they last a long time
Erlinda P.
Aurora, CO
Great scent I even put some in the closet to keep clothes smelling fresh. Plus the price aunt too shabby
Krystal R.
Leaves clothes smelling wonderful.Also leaves clothes soft.Many of my friends use this for there family.
Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
Gets the job done! I'm not very picky as long as it works! This was on sale at the time I purchased it!
How is this product ?, the aroma is strong?