BY SNUGGLE

6.4 x 9 in. (16 x 23cm) fabric softener sheets. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jean R.
Clinton, MD
These dryer sheets smell great! They make your clothes soft and smell nice at the same time. The scent last a long time after laundry day.
Rebecca K.
Pensacola, FL
This is a good value and a favorite scent. Use it all the time. no cons. all pros. would recommend it to everyone. it is very effective.
Kaylee L.
Smells so good and makes my clothing look and smell and feel great!!! It's so pleasant and would certainly recommend to friends!
Vivian B.
San Diego, CA
I love dryer sheets and I always love the snuggle brand. They always smell so great and somehow leave my clothes feeling softer.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Snuggle fabric softener smells so good! Additionally, it keeps the static out of your dryer and softens the clothes really well.
Victoria S.
Orange Park, FL
I picked these up the other day and I will definitely be buying them again. They make my clothes freshness last and lady for days
Maryjane R.
Huntington Park, CA
Always throw these in the dryer with my clothes. They give them a nice and fresh feeling and leave me hugging my clothes all day
Samantha M.
Flat Rock, MI
I love snuggle fabric softener, they smell amazing and really do make my laundry snuggly soft. Plus the smell lasts a while too!
marissa k.
Industry, PA
This smells so good! One sheet is enough for a big load. My husband loves his clothing to smell good, and it lasts a few weeks.
Lisa M.
Girard, ohio
SO SWEET SMELLING FOR MY DAUGHTER'S CLOTHES. LONG LASTING SCENT. GREAT PRICE AND VALUE. CAN FIND AT WALMART AND I LOVE IT
How is this product ?, the aroma is strong?