BY SNUGGLE

6.4 x 9 in. (16 x 23cm) fabric softener sheets. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Smells amazing. I love the snuggles brand. When you use these dryer sheets, your clothes come out smelling just like them! And they smell doesn't go away. Its fresh and clean and you can't go wron . This product lived up to my expectations. I would buy if you are looking for a great product.
Jessica C.
Lenoir City, TN
I love these snuggle dryer sheets they smell great and the scent stays in my clothes for a long time and they can also be used for insect repellent. Rub on your skin before you go outside and the bugs will leave you alone! Multi purpose , my favorite kind of products!
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
My boyfriend bought these a while ago because he loved the smell- I did too! They also kept our clothes feeling soft and snuggle-able. ;) Most dryer sheets need to be used in 2-3 count but these, just one does the trick! I recommend these to anybody.
Niesha G.
Me and Snuggle go way back, I remember as a child playing in my backyard and smelling the scent of Snuggle coming from the dryer. It's like a tradition so when I came of age it was a no brainer. This particular scent I love because of it's floral scent.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Snuggle has to be my favorite dryer sheets. Honestly most dryer sheets that i buy dont really leave the smell, and it leaves my clothes smelling burnt. However, not snuggles! it leaves my clothes smelling nice and soft! i usually put 2 sheets per load
Neha B.
Clarkston, MI
These dryer sheets are affordable and leave my laundry smelling great! It really helps keep my laundry fresh when I'm not wearing my clothes in my closet. I even like to throw them in my suit case when I'm traveling.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC
I love snuggle dryer sheets! I don't use any other brand dryer sheet. The smell is awesome my laundry smells good for a long time. I do use a fabric softener as well. The $4.19 box last a good amount of time
Elyy F.
I use this ever since I started washing on my own and my clothes have never been better I knew they were messing something and this was that something my clothes haven't been better. I love this and would recommend
Lorena S.
El Paso, TX
I like buying these sheets when putting them in the dryer because they help give the clothes an extra boost of fragrance, and they help get rid some of the electricity clothes might catch onto.
Andrea S.
I love this brand! This product is great and it leaves you clothes with a beautiful, fresh clean scent! It is very effective i highly recommend it! The price is great for ejat you get :)
How is this product ?, the aroma is strong?