BY SNUGGLE

6.4 x 9 in. (16 x 23cm) fabric softener sheets. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aisha L.
Nottingham, AK
Has a nice fragrance and is very easy to use whilst washing clothes. Would be better if the product was filled it the brim. Quite cheap but affordable to use and have. I would recommend this product to other people.
Gabriella M.
Hatboro, PA
Definitely one of my favorite brand for dryer sheets. They smell so nice and they always leave my clothes super soft and smelling wonderful. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I have used better products. I wish I could give this 4.5 stars. They are absolutely wonderful quality for the price, so I would recommend these to anyone.
Natália R.
O sabão em pó é cheiroso demais, parece que estou num campo de flores! Super econômico e rende bastante. Deixa a roupa macia e o cheiro dura por horas nas roupas. Limpa demais e o cheiro é maravilhoso, não canso de dizer isso. Se eu recommendo? É claro que sim!!!
Jesy O.
Now we are using snuggle fabric softener dryer sheets. Just the right smell specially for my toddler and reduce friction , great whenever your in the playground.
Eszter R.
Works like the other dryer sheets, and is affordable. The smell is nice (floral-y), and doesn't cause any irritation to my skin. As far as how long the scent lasts on your laundry, it's approximately the same as other dryer sheets
Paola P.
Spectacular aroma that lingers for a long time and cares for fibrar clothing perduradero smell is very pleasant and soft feel is unmatched
Dagnimar N.
8020 NW 60th st Bldg B. Miami, FL
This softener I use frequently in my baby's clothes leaves a soft smell and does not damage the clothes is perfect for my son's clothes
Sabrina D.
I put like two or three in the dryer and makes the clothes smell really fresh
How is this product ?, the aroma is strong?