BY SNUGGLE

6.4 x 9 in. (16 x 23cm) fabric softener sheets. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Averi M.
The snuggle dryer sheets are wonderful! They leave your clothes feeling so soft and smelling great!  These dryer sheets also seem to take out some of the static that you can get from the dryer.  I would purchase this product again in the future.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
We love the way Snuggle makes our clothes feel and we love the smell! We cannot do any load with out having used the Snuggle brand! It's affordable and we can get a good amount of uses out of it! I would recommend to everyone.
jane h.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVEEE the smell of snuggles. they make my clothes smell super clean and soft after using it. not only can you use it for clothes but these dryer sheets have multiple uses. this is a great product and never disappoints
Tracey Y.
I like these! They smell great and usually found all over at normal department stores or grocery stores. They smell great and the price isnt bad either. I like the options of the smells as well. Very good
I love snuggle dryer sheets. Not only are they good for the dryer I use them around the house to pick up dust. They are my favorite dryer sheets they smell amazing. They are also affordable and I would recommend them to anyone!
Chelsea R.
These dryer sheets leave my clothes smelling fresh for the entire day of wear. I love the way the scent lingers in the air after a fresh load is complete. My children love the way this smells and ask to help put the sheets in the dryer. Very kid friendly and recommend to anyone
Kaylee T.
My mom purchased this since I was kid so now I purchase it for my own home. Always leaves a good scent on my clothes and gets the job done. It's a good price and can be easily found at any super market
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
These dryer sheets always get rid of my static! Smells fresh. I even rub them on my hair to get rid of the static electricity and it leaves my hair smelling fresh!
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I love these! The fragrance is nice without being overbearing. I love using them because they make the clothes softer and help with static cling. I can always tell when I have forgotten to add one to the load. I even use ones I've used for sheets and run it on my hairbrush to help with hair static. I use one that is slightly used because I don't want too much product on my hairbrush. It works.
Leah  F.
I don't always purchase fabric softener for use in the washer, but I love how simple it is to throw these dryer sheets in (like normal) and get the same effects! It smells great, works effectively and takes no extra time - which, let's face it, is all anyone's looking for when doing laundry.
How is this product ?, the aroma is strong?