BY SNUGGLE

Great Value: All-Vegetable Shortening: No artificial flavors or COLORS. GLUTEN-FREE food. 50% less saturated fat compared to butter see more...

Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
These smell great and won't make your clothes full of static. plus the quality for the price is well worth it.
Blanca J.
Roswell , GA
Great scent. Smells very clean and soft. Use this on a daily basis when I do laundry and leaves a great smell!
Crystal P.
New haven, Mo
I love the smell of Snuggle Blue Sparkle! My clothes always smell fantastic, are static free, and super soft!
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
Smell sooooo good! Leaves our laundry feeling smooth. I find that the smell lasts longer than generic brands.
Jodee V.
Tucumcari, NM
Love this smell and works great at getting static out of the clothes keeps fresh a long time as well great
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
These fabric softeners kept my work out leggings smelling fresh for weeks without washing! Blew my mind!
Ciara L.
I always get these fabric sheets to throw in the dryer with my clothes it leaves them smelling fresh!!
Cherisse W.
Awesome smell. I also use it to put in my draws and when I'm packing away close. The smell lasts long.
Indya C.
Leaves clothes with an everlasting freshness even when they are worn and leaves them extremely soft
Chyenne E.
Athens, GA
This stuff makes my clothes smell so good & leaves them very soft! & my clothes don't get stadiky
dena g.
Does anyone else think this is too dry and not as good for your baking as other brands
Paige Y.
Did this make anyone else itch?
Fatma E.
Does this have an overwhelming scent?