BY SNUGGLE

Great Value: All-Vegetable Shortening: No artificial flavors or COLORS. GLUTEN-FREE food. 50% less saturated fat compared to butter see more...

Sarah B.
Richmond, TX
I love the smell of these. They are all priced and make my clothes smell wonderful . They make my towels nice a fluffy soft.
Maria O.
I love to buy the big one just will a small amount it already smell very good it's the best I love to use it for baby clothes
Marissa C.
Bridgeville, PA
I love the scent of these dryer sheets. They make the clothes super soft as well. These are definitely my go-to dryer sheets.
Hannah M.
Lynchburg, VA
These are my go to softener sheets I cannot wash clothes without them they smell amazing and keep my clothes smelling fresh
Angela F.
<3 I've always been a fan of snuggle. I usually use these with my sheets and towels. They smell amazing and feel soft.
HELEN M.
Syracuse, NY
I like the fresh scent. The fabric sheets leaves clothes smelling fresh, soft and removes static. The only ones I use
Tracy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
What can I say, its fabric softener. It does what it should , helos with static, keeps towels soft and smells nice
Maria C.
Smell is great . Love that it takes away all static from clothes and leaves a great sent on them after every wash .
April R.
I love snuggle. clothes smell great and clean after they come out the dryer. if you don't use snuggle you should
Ina C.
Staten Island, NY
This product is life. I keep buying it over and over. I just love its fragrance and the effect it has on clothes
dena g.
Does anyone else think this is too dry and not as good for your baking as other brands
Paige Y.
Did this make anyone else itch?
Fatma E.
Does this have an overwhelming scent?