BY SNUGGLE

Great Value: All-Vegetable Shortening: No artificial flavors or COLORS. GLUTEN-FREE food. 50% less saturated fat compared to butter see more...

Stephanie M.
Marina, CA
I bought snuggle fabric softnener sheets at walmart. I love them. They smell great. The price is amazing and I love how much clothes feel
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
I use snuggle fabric softener sheets every time I do laundry. They are a little expensive but I usually find coupons to use at a store.
Danielle M.
Mason, OH
I am so guilty of using a hand full of snuggle dryer sheets , it's so relaxing to smile on your fresh clean pillows when you goto sleep
Patricia C.
Scio, Ohio
Leave your clothes smelling good even in your dressed/closet. Great price & great smell. Very cheap but I wouldn't want any other brand
Amanda M.
Bay City, TX
My kids always ask me to get snuggle and it is a fabric softener I can stand behind because it softens my clothes and smells so nice.
Kimberly V.
WYOMING, MI
I just love the Suggle blue Sparkle Fabric Softner! It makes my loathes smell great and it not too strong! Very effective work great!
Monica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Snuggle fabric softener sheets are my favorite softener! They leave your clothes so soft and the smell is amazing and long lasting!
Sequoia P.
Bakersfield, CA
Can't go wrong with Snuggle. I use it because my mom used it. But it has a great fresh smell that leaves laundry smelling great!
Nekia B.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my favorite dryer sheets. I only use sheets never liquid. They leave my clothes smelling great and with not static.
Lella J.
Smells great and removes static! Also provides a soft feel to laundry! Recommend this product if you're looking for quality.
dena g.
Does anyone else think this is too dry and not as good for your baking as other brands
Paige Y.
Did this make anyone else itch?
Fatma E.
Does this have an overwhelming scent?