BY SNUGGLE

Great Value: All-Vegetable Shortening: No artificial flavors or COLORS. GLUTEN-FREE food. 50% less saturated fat compared to butter see more...

Eve T.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I like the sheets because you can just pop them in, with no mess, and that way I don't have to worry about more liquids to pour or things to spill.
Lisa G.
The smell!!! It's so good! Leave my clothes soft and smelly for so long without it being too much or too strong. It's a hint of delicate freshness
debra m.
Toledo, OH
These are what I love and use most often. They smell great,they are priced great and the scent lasts for more than a week! Clothes are so fresh!!!
Giovanny D.
Great fabric softener sheets for when drying your clothes. Smell is great and you can still use them after by putting then in your clothes drawers.
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
Best laundry softener smell ever! Bestclean laundry smell and lasts a while too. Will always be my go to laundry softener and in the liquid too.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love snuggle fabric softener it makes my clothes smell so amazing. I love all of the scents that they have but this one is by far my favorite!
Savannah M.
Snuggle leaves my clothes feeling extra soft! I even enjoy putting a dryer sheet on the back of my fan and letting the smell breeze thru my room.
Jessica R.
Mcminnville, TN
One of my go to non liquid fabric softeners. This smell will never get old. It's clean and refreshing. Just one that I will never get tired of
ashley b.
Lehigh Acres, FL
very soft and love love the smell. i dnt only use them todry my clothes but i keep some in my closet so it can smell like this also.
Kelly A.
Allen Park, MI
Snuggle is not one of my favs but i have purchased in the past.. although i dont buy this product much i would purchase again in the future
dena g.
Does anyone else think this is too dry and not as good for your baking as other brands
Paige Y.
Did this make anyone else itch?
Fatma E.
Does this have an overwhelming scent?

Walmart