BY SNUGGLE

Great Value: All-Vegetable Shortening: No artificial flavors or COLORS. GLUTEN-FREE food. 50% less saturated fat compared to butter see more...

Alisha G.
Ringgold, GA
This has.been a favorite of mine since i was a young girl, every time i wash clothes i will smell them and it brings back do many memories. It is such a long lasting fragrance.
Alison H.
Waco, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of these dryer sheets. When I say they smell amazing, I can not stress that enough!! They are so effective in getting static and wrinkles out of clothing. I also like to use them in the vents of my car as a boost of fresh smelling air
Any time I use Snuggle I know my laundry is going to smell great for weeks! We even use the sheets to put in stinky places to help freshen the smell up like our shoe bin! The price is average compared to bounce or downy.
Jenny K.
Long Beach, CA
I always buy this brand of fabric softener. I think it's the little bear on the packaging that really got me. It smells great and will leave your clothes feeling softer
Makenzie S.
Boiling Springs, SC
Blue Sparkle Fab Softener sheets always give that extra essence you're looking for in your clothes. They smell good and they just make your laundry feel nice and clean
Sherry O.
Bordentown, NJ
I only use Snuggle brand fabric softener sheets, I love the smell. My clothes are always soft and smell terrific. Snuggle brand is fantastic and always affordable.
becky r.
Love the fresh smell this product gives my laundry. The smell fills the whole house and it is a great value. Long last, helps control static and is gentle on skin.
Becky H.
Kent, NY
Love the soft feeling when my laundry comes out of the dryer and I live the scent released while the dryer is running and how the laundry smells after too!
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
These are great! But, I don't really use fabric softener alot. I love the smells of everything Snuggle brand though, it all smells very good and strong!
Zoe G.
San Antonio, TX
I use these even if I have already put fabric softener into wash. I love the smell and it is long lasting. It helps keep work out clothes smelling fresh.
dena g.
Does anyone else think this is too dry and not as good for your baking as other brands
Paige Y.
Did this make anyone else itch?
Fatma E.
Does this have an overwhelming scent?

Walmart