BY SNUGGLE

Great Value: All-Vegetable Shortening: No artificial flavors or COLORS. GLUTEN-FREE food. 50% less saturated fat compared to butter see more...

Jenna B.
These leave the best scent and also work as dryer sheets to prevent static. I usually buy Downy but Snuggle is the same price and smells better, and I still only need to use one even for a large load in the dryer.
Brandi P.
I love these dryer sheets! My clothes are always so soft and the scent seems to last forever. I use them on my fan, in my car, in my vents and in all my laundry. I've been using them for 7 years and I will continue to.
Andrea C.
Peoria, AZ
Such a good product! Keeps clothes smelling good for quite a long time. Would recommend to anyone who wants to obtain the long lasting scent of your clothes but other than that it's not a product that you must have, I would only buy this product if you just want better smelling clothes.
Karen T.
Snuggle Fabric Softener sheets has always worked for me. Never had a problem with this product. my clothes come out smelling good. comes out static free and so soft. I always have snuggle in my laundry room.
Jessximarie C.
Jacksonville, FL
It such a good item and for less money it leave your clothes soft and smelling really fresh is so amazing i really recommend this and with 3 tissues you will be fine you dont need 10 or more to get it smells
Kim P.
Toccoa, GA
I will never stray from my blue sparkle snuggle fabric softner!!! I love how soft it makes my clothes, and the smell is the best part!! And the fragrance will last for at least a week on your laundry!!
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
I have been using these FOREVER! My mom has always used them, and they are quick and easy to use. I can usually get them for a good price at Target or BJ's if I'm looking to stock up. This is definitely a must for leaving your clothes smelling fresh and getting rid of static.
Andrea M.
I Love Snuggle it makes our clothes smell so great.. I just wish the little bear could help me do my laundry.. It is very effective . And very reasonable price and easy to pick up just about any where. I would highly recommend it to anyone that would listen.
Krista D.
I have always loved snuggle since I was a kid. It was the bar that drew me in! But these work just fine and smell good to:) These are super expensive either which is nice for a budget! I would recommend for anyone looking for something cheap and easy
Fawn F.
Sandy, OR
Love love love snuggle!!! Always makes my laundry smell so good and I'm always thrilled to climb into my bed made up with fresh bedding that smells like heaven thanks to these guys 😊
dena g.
Does anyone else think this is too dry and not as good for your baking as other brands
Paige Y.
Did this make anyone else itch?
Fatma E.
Does this have an overwhelming scent?

Walmart