BY SNUGGLE

Great Value: All-Vegetable Shortening: No artificial flavors or COLORS. GLUTEN-FREE food. 50% less saturated fat compared to butter see more...

Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
These are pretty good I would recommend them but I really haven't come across dryer sheets I wouldn't recommend. I don't use them as often as I find that it has caused my younger son contact dermatitis.
Taylor K.
Compared to most brands these are wondergul. I love the fresh scent. I normally go for the brands less than $1 tho cause why spend more than that on dryer sheets
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
These are nice fabric softener sheets that leave your clothes smelling wonderful. They also rid them of static cling from the dryer. They are very affordable. You can use these for several other reasons also such as putting one in your vents to make your house smell lovely. Putting them in drawers to keep your clothes smell nice longer or shoes overnight to help with odors.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
The smell of this fabric softener brings me back to being little and getting a fresh towel from the dryer. It has always been worth the extra few cents to get this brand, and you get a good deal buying the pack of 3. It lasts a long time. Definitely recommend purchasing.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I like this fabric softener. It makes my clothes smell good and feel so soft.. I use them also to deodorize my trash can. They are great to dust with... They are very affordable. I stock up on them all the time.. I highly recommend them...
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
I use these most often in laundry and also to freshen clothing drawers to keep clothes smelling fresh. They are a good price and you can beat the comfy smell of snuggle. I hide these in shoes, under my car seats and more to keep fresh.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
I've used snuggle fabric softener before and I'm a big fan of their brand but was really disappointed with these sheets. The smell wasn't so great and did not notice a difference in the clothes. I think I'll stick to the liquid softener from now on.
Christine G.
I never knew the purpose of the dryer sheet, I just always used them. I ran out one time and I realized how much they actually do! They keep the static down and your clothes feeling soft and fresh. These are super affordable and have no cons! I love everything about them. I definitely recommend this product.
Christine W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Absolutely love the smell of these. I remember my neighbors kids would get in the car and I loved the scent on their freshly clean clothes so I found out what she was using and it was these. Have used them every since
Jenna B.
These leave the best scent and also work as dryer sheets to prevent static. I usually buy Downy but Snuggle is the same price and smells better, and I still only need to use one even for a large load in the dryer.
dena g.
Does anyone else think this is too dry and not as good for your baking as other brands
Paige Y.
Did this make anyone else itch?
Fatma E.
Does this have an overwhelming scent?

Walmart