Snuggle Fabric Softener - Green Burst

by Snuggle

Cozy up to Snuggle® fabric softener, formulated with Wash to Wash Freshness® for unbeatable results that really last. Snuggle® fabric softener Non concentrate Green Burst scent 24 loads Wash to Wash Freshness® 60 fl oz (1.77 L)

Has this brand been known to cause skin irritation?
Start your review of Snuggle Fabric Softener - Green Burst!
Ebony R.
Beaumont, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
When I say I love fabric softener, I love fabric softener for my clothes. And that’ll be all of them, and at all times.
Jayla G.
Bedford Hts, OH
The scent is delicious and I love the softness it gives my clothes. Everything is comfortable
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
The smell is a very clean and refreshing scent. Pros, it works very well on softening your cloths. It's very effective on keeping the cloths from getting static cling. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends.
Shan H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Smells so good and leaves my clothes soft and comfortable. no cons actually. just need a capful for a ton of prodcut, little goes a long way. Gentle enough that i use of baby clothes. affordable. last for like two months. highly recommended.
Brea  B.
1,218 reviews
Snuggle Fabric Softener - Green Burst uploaded by Brea  B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Soften clothes yes smell fresh yes. Need to put a lot in wash machine no. Just a little long last. No just for one day.
vanessa R.
Snuggle has always been my favorite fabric softener. My mom used it in our laundry when I was a child so I picked up that habit as an adult. I love the scent of it and it leaves my clothes feeling great!
Amanda H.
I love this fabric softener! You can smell it on your clothing weeks after it's been in a drawer. I love it so much and always have a bottle in my laundry room
Kritika S.
Albuquerque, NM
Smells heaven! Must give it a try. I only use this softener. In love with this scent as well
Hannah J.
This smells so so good! My clothes smell good for awhile afterwards-not sure how long, but it's a noticeable amount of time. Haha.
Emily H.
Pittston, PA
This laundry detergent it really good and makes your clothing very clean! It smell fantastic! It's very useful for cleaning clothes or for other purposes, like making slime! This detergent makes the best slime you'll ever make! You won't be disappointed with the outcome!