BY SNUGGLE #57 in Fabric Softener

• "all of my clothes smell great when i use this." in 1 review
  • "I am in love with these added laundry scents.. MY clothes smell fantastic!" in 1 review
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have used this Snuggle in the past. It worked well but my only complaint is that it did not leave the clothes smelling fresh for more than a couple days. I like to be able to pull out clothes from my closet and still smell it. It can also be a little pricier than most fabric softeners.
Gena L.
Cincinnati, OH
The smell is amazing it's one of the best fragrances that they offer and the best part of it all is that the smell lingers for a long time and people can smell you as you walk by
Kasandra K.
Lake Stevens, WA
i decided to try this because target was running a special but I would not purchase it again. The sent was just a little to strong for me but other than that it worked like the typical fabric softener. I love the snuggle brand, this scent is just not for me.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA
The black raspberry and hydrangea snuggle softener is my new favorite ! It smells absolutely amazing. I was so happy to have tried this product, and at a decent price. The scent lasts a bit, but not as long as I'd like.
Diana P.
Decorator Expert Level 1

This product is very rich its aroma is unmistakable really takes care of the textures and black colors of the clothes is not very expensive and yields much since with a cover renders for a full load of clothes
Crystal F.
Sault St Marie, MI
I absolutely love this product. It smells so wonderful and so many different choices of smells. I washed all my blankets in this product it was everything soft and smells so fresh for such a long period of time.
Shelby G.
Ebensburg, PA
I absolutely love this fabric softener I used to experiment and buy a different one everytime until I tried this one. I am hooked. Smells amazing and sticks with the fabric so you smell fresh even a week later.
Daiana L.
I love the raspberry scent it's very nice I loved it and it's affordable I've been with snuggle since along time and their products is always very effective I love it .
Eden S.
Spring Lake, NC
Snuggle liquid softener is by far the best thing I have ever used. I love the lasting scent it has. I don't need to use a whole bunch and that the price isn't that much. I will use sheets when I have no choice but I prefer the liquid kind. The only thing I really don't like is that it can be be a bit tacking if it spills.
Cassandra A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not only will your clothes be fluffy, soft, & luxurious - but they will smell glorious. Snuggle doesn't leave any extra greasy residue on your garments, and it delivers fresh, awesome scents. Definitely a bargain, and worth using as a way to treat yourself!
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Decorator Expert Level 4
How much is a 2 pack of these please?
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Decorator Expert Level 4
Where can I buy these? I love Snuggle fabric softener but haven't seen these yet?