by Snuggle

Enjoy fresh-smelling clothes after every load with the Snuggle Exhilarations Wild Orchid & Vanilla Fabric Dryer Sheets for your laundry. They feature the fragrance of wild orchids and vanilla beans to awaken your senses every time you put on your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snuggle® Exhilarations® Wild Orchid & Vanilla® Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets 70 ct Box!
Las Vegas, NV
This product smells very good and it makes my clothes smell good for longer, and it also makes them feel much softer and I love the fact that they come in different smells I try to use a different smell each time I buy one of these. I would definitely recommend this.
Have been using this product since it first came out. I love the scent, I use it not only in the dryer but in the bottom of dresser drawers like a sachet. Layered in between off season clothes and linens to keep them fresh smelling as well as being tucked in my suitcases to keep my suitcases and clothes smelling fresh. Product works well, have bought it many times.
Angleton, TX
I love Snuggles Wild orchid and vanilla dryer sheets. They smell amazing. I guess the only con is the price. They are very effective and we use them all the time. They are a bit expensive but I can usually find coupons. I highly recommend them to others
I love the wild orchid and vanilla fabric softener sheets from snuggle.  They are great for scenting your laundry but also great for when I need to freshen up dry clean only clothes in the dryer.  Since they are a little pricey I would recommend them for sporadic use.
Tifton, GA
This is one of my favorite snuggle fabric softener sheet scents! It leaves a super long lasting scent on my clothes and leaves them very soft afterwards. I also love the White lavender and Island Hibiscus snuggle scents as well.
Hazard, KY
These little fellow is my hero's.i switched to them a little over a year ago.and I am so glad.these are absolutely awesome.they make your clothes smell so good and fresh..And they last for a long time .Not just when u wash and dry them.i would recommend these to the president.they are amazing.
Onsted, MI
With the right coupon you can get the small box for $1.00 at Walmart they smell fantastic. They smell last for a little over a week after I dry my clothes. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't want to spend $6.00 a box on dryer sheets.
Boise, ID
These leave your clothes so soft, obviously! But they smell amazing too! They aren't too pricey and they're super easy to find, I normally use bounce dryer sheets but for special occasions I use these and then I don't have to use perfume
Littleton, CO
This is my favorite product from snuggle. It just smells clean and yummy and takes away the smell of stinky boys. It's always effective and when I get it on sale it's a great day - I am always on the hunt for coupons for this product so I can stock up!
Belleville, NJ
I like the smell I also like the way the clothes feel my clothes smell fresh every time I'm going to use it I like smelling my clothes because the scent stays on clothes