Snuggle® Exhilarations® Wild Orchid & Vanilla® Concentrated Fabric Softener 50 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Katelyn F.

BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle exhilarations is a line of long-lasting fabric softeners with scents that last from wash to wash. There's nothing quite like an unexpected combination of scents that, when twisted together, indulge the senses. That's exactly what you get with wild orchid & vanilla scent. This magical mix will leave your clothes snuggly soft, and your mood energized from the sweet combination of vanilla with the enticing splendor of wild orchid. see more...

• "not so great for my sensitive skin though" in 1 review
  • "My whole family loves to use Snuggle Exhilarations Fabric Softener!" in 1 review
  • "I love how snuggles leave my clothes smelling nice and soft." in 1 review
  • "This smells so good and the scent last a long time." in 1 review
  • "It leaves your clothes soft and it smells good" in 1 review
Shelley G.
Snuggle Exhilarations Liquid Fabric Softener is a really great smelling product. It is subtle but clearly a nice smell I enjoy on my linens. It softens linen and clothing without having to use a lot of the product. I have really bad skin allergies and this particular brand and scent do not cause severe itching like so many softeners I have tried. The scent lasts a really long time as well and that saves money for me and my family and that makes me happy too. This comes in dryer sheets as well in case I miss the rinse cycle and It is just as effective as the liquid. You should try it and join team snuggle. Its free to join and its fun to interact with others on the team snuggle website.
Stephanie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love snuggle and all the scents they've recently came out with, smells amazing walking into a room where you've used this on every piece of clothing and bedspread!!! Omg amazing!!! I seriously use a different one every month or so just to switch things up lol my family loves the softness as well, I'm more of a scentsy person though lol
Katelyn F.
Logan, UT
I will not be using this again! Yikes. We diluted this the correct amount before adding it to our load of laundry. The results? Large oil like marks on most of the clothing items!! I was so mad. We washed them 2 additional times without adding this in and the marks will not come out. So disappointed.
Karlie G.
Lafayette, LA
Wonderful smell, lasts on clothes for a long time. The wild orchid smell is better than the blue iris in my opinion. I would use it more often, but it's around $5 a bottle. If the price was a bit cheaper, i's purchase it more frequently. Maybe if it was around $3.
Anngelisha A.
Leesburg, FL
this is the part of washing cloths i love the most putting my all time fave snuggles it is a grat prduct good price and always have coupons and sales going on many cents and works like magic good for all kind of skin tips i have sensitive skin and i still can use it
Page Y.
Lebanon, MO
I love snuggle fabric softener the scent, how little of it that you have to use, the very soft feel of my clean clothes sliding on. Its just an all together great product!!! Oh oh and they have a huge variety to choose from not just two or three scents.
Lauralee E.
Newmarket, NH
Keeps my clothes smelling fresh long after they've come out of the dryer! I know I can count on Snuggle to bring life back into my clothes and keep them super snuggly soft. The Wild Orchid & Vanilla scent is by far my favorite!
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
This scent is really great! It keeps my cloths soft and the scent lasts a long time. I do feel like you need to use as much as it asks you to in order for the product to be affective. I would still recommend as a fabric softener.
Jasmin E.
Hercules , CA
We were at the laundry mat and ran out of our usual fabric softener. The store next door only had Snuggle so we decided to go ahead and try it. I was very surprised to see how soft it left my clothes and the great scent it had!
Chyenne Q.
Tulare, CA
The smell from this fabric softener makes my clothing smell amazing! I can't think of one thing that is bad about it! The price is good and the quantity is even better!
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Wait how long does the scent last?