Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac & Spring Flowers Concentrated Fabric Softener - 32 Loads uploaded by Melany A.Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac & Spring Flowers Concentrated Fabric Softener - 32 Loads uploaded by Melany A.

BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac & Spring Flowers™ Concentrated Fabric Softener.
H.E, safe for all washing machines.
Concentrated fabric softener.
32 loads.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Monique T.
Buckeye, AZ
Keeps laundry feeling soft and smelling fresh. I really enjoy this scent and I use it every time i do laundry. Especially when washing my bed sheets i'm left with the fresh sent even after one week. 10/10 recommend
Celine S.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite scent! I love using this fabric softener to keep my clothes soft and the fragrance lasts for weeks in my drawers! It is super cost friendly and I highly would recommend this product
Cassie M.
Westerville , OH
I love the all snuggle sents! I can use it in mine and my fiance 's clothes and the kids also they don't get any kind of reaction to it witch it like! I would definitely recommend!
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
This product was good for making my clothes soft, but you have to use a lot of it to make anything happen. It leaves that greasy after feel too once you dry them with a dryer sheet. I wouldn't purchase it again unless I had a coupon. It works and does the job well though. And it's a simple thing to add to your wash every day.
Sana B.
This fabric softener is the best I've ever tried! Other softener a left a filmy like Substance on my clothes that were uncomfortable and made me itch but this one is incredible. I would highly recommend it ! It smells amazing, is affordable and true to its name, makes you want to snuggle!
Kayla B.
Great price for this product! Ive tried others and they have made my clothes smell awful or left a oily feeling on my clothes! Im glad to say this works wonderful.
Jaime W.
This small bottle lasts a long time, makes your clothes smell and feel absolutely amazingly soft! You can find multiple scents just about anywhere you go and only for a few bucks, a lot of coupons available too!
Abi E.
Columbus , OH
Great scent and definitely noticeable difference on its effect on my clothes in comparison to not using any fabric softener. Can't say how well it compares to the others on the market but it's a great price and doesn't break me out in hives so I'd repurchase!
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
My clothes has never felt better out of the dryer, a soft and beautiful scent. A nice feel to my clothes every time. Never disappointed at all, one of my favorite scent from snuggle and I only use snuggle I can't complain at all just one of the best products
Shoshi G.
Narberth, PA
My teenager will only use Snuggle. I have no idea why--I think it's the marketing power of the bear--but he is fanatical about it. He refuses to think about a different fabric softener brand, even if it's on sale. And I will say his clothes feel and smell very nice when they come out of the wash.