Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesSnuggle

by Snuggle

Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac & Spring Flowers™ Concentrated Fabric Softener.
H.E, safe for all washing machines.
Concentrated fabric softener.
32 loads.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac & Spring Flowers Concentrated Fabric Softener - 32 Loads!
How would you rate this product?
Cassandra S.
Columbus, OH
I love the all snuggle sents! I can use it in mine and my fiance 's clothes and the kids also they don't get any kind of reaction to it witch it like! I would definitely recommend!
Jamie P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I do not use my wife is the one who like to use them if i can say i do not know what is best
Jessica K.
Super afordable and wonderful at keeping your clothes less staticy. Throw in a few snuggle dryer sheets as well and youre set!
Gabriela D.
I love using this softener for my baby's clothes they smell so good and they are super soft
Kimsha H.
Lawrenceville, VA
I absolutely love Snuggle anything, this Snuggle White Lilac and Spring Flowers fabric softener is amazing and it don't take much at all.
Melinda G.
Beautiful fragrant especially great for people with sensitive skin. Not too strong for people with migraines and scent sensitivities.
Maryam M.
Middletown, NY
Has such a refreshing smell so I always smell springy. Makes my clothes super soft as well, and you don't need to use much so it lasts a while.
Angelique E.
Bronx, NY
Nice in the washing machine. Leaves the clothes smelling good. Doesn't leave a very heavy scent, but just good enough.
Laura C.
Columbia, SC
awesome fragrance, do not need much to do the job definetly would recommend to friends and family memebers
Morea W.
Minneapolis, MN
Smells really good and makes my clothes stay soft & feel clean. Does fade them a little bit.

Looking for your answer?