Snuggle® Exhilarations® White Lavender & Sandalwood® Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets 105 ct Box

BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle Exhilarations Fabric Softener, White Lavender & Sandalwood, 32 Loads see more...

• What are the other ways you use dryer sheets around your ...6 Answers
  • Not a big fan of liquid softener, just wondering if the s...2 Answers
  • "I also line my dresser drawers with these dryer sheets so my clothing still smells great days later." in 1 review
  • "its great for its price smells great and it will do its job i just like something a little more stronger for my taste " in 1 review
  • "They make your clothes smell absolutely amazing as well." in 1 review
Cassandra B.
I love the smell of this fabric softener. It lasts hours keeping clothes smelling fresh and clean for longer. Clothes come out of the dryer feeling soft and comfy. :) The smell tho is really nice.
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
I love my Snuggle dryer sheets especially with the lavender scent. Leaves my clothes smelling so good and for a really long time. The clothes come out soft and static free.
Christine F.
Salt Lake City, Utah
I pair this with the purple Gain because I think the scents complement each other. I like that it isn't too overpowering but it still keeps clothes smelling fresh when they are in the closet.
Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 4
These are the best for towels and sheets. I love the way this work on them. And the scents is amazing. Gives you this relaxed feeling when you lay in your bed. you start to feel relaxed and comfortable. its easy to take your stuff out of the dryer and fold them when you don't have static. I also use them around the house to keep the place smelling nice and fresh
Cricket K.
I LOVE the way this fabric softener smells! My husband doesn't usually like floral fragrances, but this one has such a nice balance to it. And it WORKS. I always use 2 sheets for a big load of towels to keep them fluffy, soft and wonderfully fragranced. A single sheet for regular clothing and such. We never have an issue with static cling or lint. And the fragrance is long lasting and wonderful! I LOVE that they experiment with new fragrances from time to time.
Brianna E.
Snuggles is so good when it comes to there dryer sheets. This scent is my go-to because it leaves my clothes smelling heavenly. I use one dryer sheet and that's all I need to have my clothes smelling amazing. I would recommend this if you're looking for an after scent on you're clean clothes that last.s all day. The price is fair.
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
These were my favorite dryer sheets, up until my local store stopped selling them. The scent is amazing and lasts, and it helps eliminate the terrible static you'd get by throwing fleece sweatshirts or blankets in the dryer. My husband even liked the scent!!!
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
I love this scent of dryer sheet I even out them under my mattress sometimes and under the seats in my car they smell that good ..lol they're affordable effective and I'd definitely recommend and I'd purchase again in the future
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles, CA
This scent is everything! makes everything smell amazing and cozy. also does wonders on making clothing, sheets, and towels soft! I'm always sad when I run out and have to use other brands in the back of my linen closet.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
My favorite dryer sheets. These makes my clothes smell amazing. They are exsoensive and they get the job done. And weirdly enough, I'll use this to de-frizz my hair when it's staticky and it leaves my hair smelling amazing.
Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 4
What are the other ways you use dryer sheets around your house. ?
Priscila C.
Toronto, ON
Not a big fan of liquid softener, just wondering if the sheets work as good? what's your experience with both? thanks a lot! :)