Snuggle Exhilarations Fabric Softener, White Lavender & Sandalwood, 32 Loads

What are the other ways you use dryer sheets around your house. ?
Not a big fan of liquid softener, just wondering if the sheets work as good? what's your experience with both? thanks a lot! :)
Start your review of Snuggle® Exhilarations® White Lavender & Sandalwood® Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets 105 ct Box!
Product Highlights
They make your clothes smell absolutely amazing as well.in 1 review
its great for its price smells great and it will do its job i just like something a little more stronger for my taste in 1 review
I also line my dresser drawers with these dryer sheets so my clothing still smells great days later.in 1 review
13 hours agoSaint Peters, MO
My favorite dryer sheet hands down! Our clothes always smell great and feel soft. Snuggle® Exhilarations® White Lavender & Sandalwood® Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets 105 ct Box is incomparable to those cheaper brands. It may appear to be the same but they’re not , pay the tiny bit extra for snuggle and sure to get better quality!
a month agoPalm Coast
These dryer sheets go so well with the fabric softner.  Really no pros or cons about them.  I would recommend them to everyone.  I wouldn't improve this product at all.  They are very affordable not expensive at all.  I would recommend them to everyone
2 months agoPortland , ME
I love using the Snuggle lavender on my sheets and blankets. I am very sensitive to fragrances, especially when I am sleeping. My boyfriend always would by Gain and the smell was just too much. I don’t particularly like the fragrance, but also it’s so strong that it kept me up at night! For someone who likes the scent, I guess the longevity thing is a good thing, but I couldn’t wait to wash my bedding again after using this! I stumbled across All lavender and this Snuggle product was suggested to go along with it. I slept so much more soundly with this soft fragrance on my bedding. The lavender version of All is super hard to find, but I will continue to buy the Snuggle!
4 days agoJohnson City
These are the best dryer sheets that I have used. I love the smell. It is long lasting on the clothes. I love the way that it smells along with the detergent. These are my favorite because the smell is sweet and not too strong.
2 months agoIndianapolis, IN
I love the smell of these dryer sheets. Snuggle brand to me smells the strongest so my clothes smell good longer and I notice the smell on my clothes when I am wearing them. I would recommend the dryer sheets and scent.
a month agoJasper, TX
I love snuggle dryer sheets! They smell great and really help when the clothes sit too long and smell like water. They are a great price as well, so it's not an added expense to adding dryer sheets to the grocery list.
a month agoFalls Church
I always buy dryer sheets from dollar tree and my boyfriend sweats a lot at work and would tell me how the laundry smell didn't last in his clothes and recommended a stronger dry sheet option.. one not from dollar tree perhaps lol. I ended up going to Safeway and paid almost $5 for just one box of snuggles and I died inside. I find the sheet itself very potent, I put one in his gym bag and when I open it, it smells great but when using it in the laundry we both did not find it any more effective than the dollar tree one.
2 months agoDayton, VA
I love these dryer sheets. I’d recommend these to anyone. They smell absolutely amazing and leave your clothes so soft. They are affordable and you can buy them anywhere. Id recommend them.
6 days agoGrants
I liked the original snuggles but I absolutely love the lavender dryer sheets. When I use them with my laundry soap, fabric softener and scent boosters my laundry smells fantastic!
2 months agoSalt Lake Cty, UT
Snuggle is a great brand. I love using their dryer sheets and other products. It makes my clothes soft, smelling good, and less wrinkly. I also like the variety of scents this brand provides. Even though I am allergic to many things, chemicals and harsh materials, I do not experience allergy symptoms after using this product on my clothes.