Snuggle® Exhilarations® White Lavender & Sandalwood® Concentrated Fabric Softener 50 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Mandy B.

BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle exhilarations is a line of long-lasting fabric softeners with scents that last from wash to wash. There's nothing quite like an unexpected combination of scents that, when twisted together, indulge the senses. That's exactly what you get with the white lavender & sandalwood scent. This magical mix will leave your clothes snuggly soft, and your mood energized from the sweet combination of fresh lavender with soft sandalwood, vanilla and musk. see more...

• "I love this product, it makes my clothing smell amazing and I wont use any other softener. " in 1 review
  • "I use this on occasion, and when I do use it, it leaves my clothes smelling great and feeling soft!" in 1 review
  • "Lavender is calming and they have the dryer sheets that coordinate with this scent which is an added bonus! " in 1 review
Lauren G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this fabric softener! The smell is absolutely amazing and makes my clothes feel and smell amazing! I can get this product at any store near me at an affordable price! I always recommend this brand and specifically this scent to my friends and family!
Tiara H.
Marlborough, MA
Purchased at: CVS
Using fabric softener is a new thing for me, well the liquid option. Before I use to use the sheets, but always the snuggle brand. It helps your clothes smell better, and I love to smell clean!
Cassandra L.
Columbus
This is my holy grail softener. My family members (god love em) are so stinky and they just stinktify everything they wear. This softener makes the stank go away and keeps them presentable.
Andriana ❤.
Smells really great and effectively softens and conditions clothes. Highly recommended as it is very affordable and available at most main retailers. Available in various scents and all of them smell great.
Tracy
Titusville, PA
Love the smell of my clothes after I use this product. My clothes always feel soft after each wash with this. The price is very reasonable and I compare this with downy products. I would recommend this product.
Erica G.
Tried this product to help condition and soften clothes. Pros: Great smell, easy to use. Cons: Not sure what impact it actually has, aside from perfuming my clothes. It's a relatively cheap way to make sure your garments always smell fresh! Would need to do a long-term compare / contrast to see if it really makes items softer over time.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
I use this and Downy on a regular basis. Makes my clothes soft and smell great! Guests notice too - especially on the bad linens and towels! A little bit goes a very long way too! I usually only use half of the recommended amount per load. All of the scents are great but this one is my favorite.
tiera j.
Orlando
I used this one time I would buy it again! it made my things soft and the smell lasted for about one week in my closet! I love to use the coupons for them also you can get a great deal! the lavender is not over powering its just enough! and I don't get a lot of rankles when I use this product
Anton M.
Memphis
My sister would first wash the clothes then , use a cap full of this on a second cycle .. That's how great smelling it is .. but that's a wast of energy .. It needs to be a bit stronger than what it is .. Affordable ? Yes ! Recommend ? Yes . But I'd use more than a half of a cap.
Tammy N.
Hohenwald, Tn
I love the snuggle exhilarations it smells amazing love the scent this is a pro it is not a con for sure it does what it says and is very effective it is very affordable and a great price it is wonderful love it I would recommend it to everyone that I know
Jewel B.