Snuggle Exhilarations White Lavender & Sandalwood - 32 Loads uploaded by Semaria S.

BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle® Exhilarations® White lavender & Sandalwood®.
Concentrated Fabric Softener.
Safe for all HE Washing Machines.
32 Loads. see more...

Susan S.
Berea, KY
Love love this product. I am obsessed with the smell of lavender. I use all laundry products that contain that fragrance. I love to be able to smell this when I go to sleep or put clean clothes on.
I have had clothes still smell amazing after months hanging in the closet
Maria V.
This stuff smells great and will make your clothes seem and feel a million times softer than what they were. It works out really well and is very easy to use. Would totally recommend and would use it again in a heart beat.
rebecca l.
Eagan
I like the clear crisp scent not to mention it's always available in stores and the price is right and nobody in my household has any allergies to it so it's wonderful definitely would recommend it to anyone
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I really loved using this product !Pros: very unisex scent! Works for the entire family! My blankets and towels smell amazing. Affordable for sure! Also the snuggle has the perfect measuring instructions. I would recommend others to use Snuggle!
Ashlyn O.
Dover
Purchased at: Walmart
This smell is amazing. It’s expensive for the smaller bottles they usually come in. It’s effective keeps your clothes fresh longer than most fabric softeners. I would recommend this to anyone who loves the smell of lavender.
Chantel V.
Fayetteville, AR
The smell is absolutely amazing!! Plus I just love the fact that it makes my clothes even more soft. I don’t buy it all the time, because it can get expensive, but I do love it! And it’s super easy to find.
Ewelina W.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
I just want to live in the clothes I wash in this! It smells so damn good! It leaves everything refreshed and extremely soft! I can’t use it in my current washer but cant wait to use it when we upgrade!
Trish M.
I love the smell of this softener!!  I use it with Gain Detergent and it compliments it very well.  It makes me clothes so soft and keeps my sheets smelling really good while they are in the linen closet.  I would recommend this to anyone who is not going to use what they wash right away, specially if it will be in a linen closet.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
I like this fabric softener works great. I just feel the scent doesn’t last as long. I feel like if they boosted there scent it would be the best! It however has a great price!
Anna F.
South Boston
I love the smell of lavender, so of course I absolutely love this product. It smells soooo good! The smell on your clothes is not only good, but it is long lasting. The price is very affordable and I highly recommend this for people to try out.