BY SNUGGLE #24 in Fabric Softener

Snuggle® Exhilarations® White lavender & Sandalwood®.
Concentrated Fabric Softener.
Safe for all HE Washing Machines.
32 Loads. see more...

Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this fabric softener. It smells so good and the scent stays on my cloths and sheets for days after washing them. Snuggle is one of the cheaper fabric softeners in my area and I always get coupons for them so I buy it more often then not. But this has to be my favorite scent from Snuggle ever. I definitely recommend buying this product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
Snuggle is my go to fabric softener. The smell stays with the clothes and helps keep them smelling fresh and feeling soft. I think it is very effective and affordable. I swear the clothes still smell like this softener after a few weeks being in the closet or drawers. great product, great price, will be buying again for sure.
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
I cannot state how much I lovee this product. I love the smell, I love how it leaves the clothes and I just love that I get to smell it when I put my clothes on. The scent lasts and I cannot stop buying it lol. I normally get coupons so I will buy it even though I haven't run out haha
Sasha D.
Sasha D.
CLEARWATER, FL
Not the best but not the worst. Get the job done leaves clothes soft but the smell doesn't last like I would like. sometimes taking it out of the washer my clothes smell like nothing. I'm not going to use a whole bottle of fabric softener on one load I would just buy something else
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
It's the best fragrance and it is fairly cheap. I usually get coupons for it and wait for a Kroger mega event when it's on sale and stock up. It works wonders and smells great. My kids like the smell of this one too. Would for sure recommend this to anyone who has not tried it yet.
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
I love the price of this and the scent. It last for a few days even if I over do the amount I use as I always do so it never last the amount of loads its supposed to for me. One of these bottles last me maybe 12 loads if I'm lucky but I do bulk loads in the triple load washers.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Braselton, GA
This is my FAVORITE!!! The smell is fantastic!! It seriously almost makes me happy to be doing laundry. The smell lasts forever. Just when I think I can't smell it anymore someone compliments me on the sweet lavender smell from my clothing! Love this product
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Snuggle lavender makes my laundry experience just a little nicer because it's so fragrant. I'm concerned about the unnatural ingredients in the softener, though. I don't find this softener anymore expensive than other ones. I would recommend this product.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
This makes my clothes so soft and they always smell so good. I put some of this in with every load of laundry because I love how great it makes everything feel and smell. I'd definitely recommend this fabric softener to anyone thinking about trying it.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
A great purchase for a college student on a budget. It's also HE efficient which means you can use less product to make it lasts longer. Snuggle keeps my clothes smelling fresh and delightful. It's as if I'm not even poor and have food clothes!