Snuggle Exhilarations White Lavender & Sandalwood - 32 Loads uploaded by Semaria S.

BY SNUGGLE #75 in Fabric Softener

Snuggle® Exhilarations® White lavender & Sandalwood®.
Concentrated Fabric Softener.
Safe for all HE Washing Machines.
32 Loads. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
I’ve tried all of the different snuggle fabric softeners. I like them all but this one is my favorite! The scent lasts for a long time on your clothes and it does what it’s supposed to.
Rachel M.
Makes my clothes smell amazing even after they have sat for a while without being worn. It makes sure your clothes don't feel stiff after you wash them. The scent is great!
Jamie S.
Lenoir City, TN
I enjoy this fragrance soooo much!! It's relaxing and soothing and just reminds me of home. I love washing sheets and pillowcases and being reminded of the amazing lavender each night!
Morgan S.
Snuggle products are my favorite for keeping my clothes soft and smelling fresh. This product took very little to make my clothing smell outstanding. It was affordable for the usage I got out of each bottle. I buy this product every time I'm in need of a fabric softener and recommend it to anyone I know.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I used to use downy fabric softener, but discovered it irritated my eczema. I use Snuggle now and I have no problems. I love the smell of the lavender and sandalwood combination. It keeps my laundry soft and comfortable.
Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
Snuggle is my go to fabric softener. The smell stays with the clothes and helps keep them smelling fresh and feeling soft. I think it is very effective and affordable. I swear the clothes still smell like this softener after a few weeks being in the closet or drawers. great product, great price, will be buying again for sure.
Rachel R.
My family loves the snuggle fabric softener line it's one of our go too brands for Loundry care products we have bought this when it was on sale a few months ago with a coupons along with another one of a diffent Sint we love them both they make our clothes soft every time and the bear is so cute.
nandiee c.
['Lancaster', ''], CA
My daughter has this fav blanket since he was months and now is 6 and when I go shopping for soap wash and softener she chooses this one all time she loves the smell that comes her blanket after being washed and lasted so long and fresh till next wash if that makes her happy it makes me happy !
Megha P.
Love this smell! It freshens the clean clothes and makes them smell awesome. Unlike other laundry products this one allows the smell to stay in clothes days after its been washed which is awesome! I would highly recommend this product for someone looking for a great smelling laundry product.
Kimberly S.
rosenberg, TX
I've used this product only once and I didn't feel like it left my clothes smelling as great as other fabric softener a do. The smell didn't last as long either. I also felt like there was a residue left on my clothes after. I wouldn't recommend. Maybe I just need to give it another try.