Snuggle Exhilarations Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Karen A.

BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle Exhilarations Liquid Fabric Softener Wild Orchid & Vanilla Kiss: Safe for all HE washing machines see more...

• Is this good okay for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay in your clothing?15 Answers
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
My mom always uses this when we wash clothes and I love it. My clothes always feel really soft after and they smell really good too. I'd definitely recommend trying this at least once and see how you like it.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
This is the best smelling fabric softener. It really makes the clothes soft and the scent lingers for a long time. Fresh and clean and even makes the whole house smell fresh!
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
My favorite scent for fabric softener. Love opening the warm dryer and smelling the scent. Extremely effective, love using this while doing laundry. Very affordable. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
Snuggle smells good no matter what they add to it. But they made it unbelievably amazing when they added the floral scent. We use liquid fabric softener. You can tell when Im doing laundry.
Sara H.
Smells good, but honestly I don't consider fabric softener an absolute necessity as part of my laundry routine. I do notice a bit of a difference when I don't use softener, but it's not a big enough of a difference for me to panic if I forget to add it in.
Chaya K.
This is currently the brand and scent I'm using. I like to rotate & buy different scents because they smell so awesome. Your sheets and towels will smell amazing and feel incredibly soft!
nancy g.
Long beach, CA
This literally lasts forever and leaves your clothes smelling amazing! A bottle will last me about 6 months and I use a lot on my clothes lol. Definitely a great value.
Kiesha T.
Wilkesboro, NC
This product smells soooo good I could smell it just looking at the pic. It is a very reasonable price for the size. It leaves my clothes fresh and soft as can be
Reyna S.
I love the Snuggle exhilaration line, it smells so good which was one of the reasons I purchased it. The other reason was the price for the size, I couldn't pass it up. I did not expect to be so pleased with it, I love it. My clothes are so soft and smells wonderful, this is definitely a keeper in my home. I even brought the dryer sheets, love it.
Jessica T.
This product by Snuggle has different scents. This was one of the two we tried as a family that we approved of. The smell lasts on the laundry for a long period of time. The scent is also wonderful. However, the yellow bottle one was a little too citrus for our family. The scent just did not seem to pleasant.
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the smell stay in your clothing?
jasmin t.
Is this good okay for sensitive skin?