Snuggle Exhilarations Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Karen A.

BY SNUGGLE #73 in Fabric Softener

Snuggle Exhilarations Liquid Fabric Softener Wild Orchid & Vanilla Kiss: Safe for all HE washing machines see more...

• Is this good okay for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • How long does the smell stay in your clothing?15 Answers
Danielle C.
Andover
This is ok. I ordered this off Jet.com bc they didn't have my usual stuff so I though I woul try this. The smell is a little funny I think but my husband doesn't mind it so it might just be me.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Decorator Expert
This is such a great value! It is very affordable and lasts for a really long time. The fabric softener leaves my clothes smelling amazing and lasts much longer than a dryer sheet. The clothes are always so soft to the touch!
Alessa P.
Fayetteville , NC
Decorator Expert
My mom always uses this when we wash clothes and I love it. My clothes always feel really soft after and they smell really good too. I'd definitely recommend trying this at least once and see how you like it.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
This is the best smelling fabric softener. It really makes the clothes soft and the scent lingers for a long time. Fresh and clean and even makes the whole house smell fresh!
Nikki B.
Colorado Springs
This smells like the bees knees! It makes my clothes nice and soft and my house smells amazing when I do laundry! I also make air freshener with this. Just add some to a spray bottle and top off with water.. it really does the trick.
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
My favorite scent for fabric softener. Love opening the warm dryer and smelling the scent. Extremely effective, love using this while doing laundry. Very affordable. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
Decorator Expert
Snuggle smells good no matter what they add to it. But they made it unbelievably amazing when they added the floral scent. We use liquid fabric softener. You can tell when Im doing laundry.
Sara H.
Smells good, but honestly I don't consider fabric softener an absolute necessity as part of my laundry routine. I do notice a bit of a difference when I don't use softener, but it's not a big enough of a difference for me to panic if I forget to add it in.
Chaya K.
Decorator Expert
This is currently the brand and scent I'm using. I like to rotate & buy different scents because they smell so awesome. Your sheets and towels will smell amazing and feel incredibly soft!
nancy g.
Long Beach, CA
This literally lasts forever and leaves your clothes smelling amazing! A bottle will last me about 6 months and I use a lot on my clothes lol. Definitely a great value.
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
How long does the smell stay in your clothing?
jasmin t.
Is this good okay for sensitive skin?