Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesSnuggle
Exhilarations Lavender & Vanilla Orchid Fabric Softener

Snuggle ® Exhilarations ® Lavender & Vanilla Orchid ® Fabric Softener

Snuggle® Exhilarations® White lavender & Sandalwood®.
Concentrated Fabric Softener.
Safe for all HE Washing Machines.
32 Loads.

How does this smell?
Start your review of Snuggle ® Exhilarations ® Lavender & Vanilla Orchid ® Fabric Softener!
megane G.
Love this product. Leave my clothes super soft, wich is great for my skin and I love the smell !!
Brandy N.
Snuggle ® Exhilarations ® Lavender & Vanilla Orchid ® Fabric Softener uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Snuggle Exhilarations Lavender and Vanilla Orchid fabric softener smells really good. The clothes come out really soft and the scent is long lasting. It is my favorite fabric softener to use on our sheets and bedspreads. It is very affordable and I definitely recommend it. [product:snuggle-®-exhilarations-®-lavender-&-vanilla-orchid-®-fabric-softener]
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Snuggle ® Exhilarations ® Lavender & Vanilla Orchid ® Fabric Softener uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Snuggle ® Exhilarations ® Lavender & Vanilla Orchid ® Fabric Softener I love the snuggle brand. This scent smells sooo good and leaves your clothes smelling fresh!!! This one is lavender and vanilla orchid scent!
Lori M.
Lindale, GA
Snuggle ® Exhilarations ® Lavender & Vanilla Orchid ® Fabric Softener uploaded by Lori M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this! I smells nice! Very soft smelling. Love how it helps make my clothes feel soft. Doesn’t not cause me too itch. Snuggle ® Exhilarations ® Lavender & Vanilla Orchid ® Fabric Softener
Dina  A.
Union, MO
I absolutely love love love the smell of this fabric softener! Snuggle Exhilarations Lavender and Vanilla Orchid scent is a very relaxing and comforting. It works great in aiding to prevent wrinkles and makes my laundry ever so soft. The price is usually a bit cheaper than many of the leading brands and it provides a much better scent in my opinion!
Kylie C.
Snuggle is a great product and the scent is amazing. At least my laundry soft and smelling great coupled with the same scented dryer sheets. I am definitely a fan of this product and all the sense that are available.
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
I love this product. It has a great smell and I can smell it on my clothes. I like how its not that strong of a smell but it still smells in your clothes.
Dalton M.
Williamsburg , VA
Another random but extremely necessary product for cleaning!!! I only recently started using fabric softener and it makes a world of difference!!! All of my clothes come out so soft and it also leaves behind a calming scent that makes you want to stay in your favorite hoodie or bathrobe all day long!!!
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
This is the best smelling fabric softener that I have ever tried! I recommend this product. It leaves clothes smelling fresh for about a week.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Love this! The lavender and sandalwood together WOW! My two favorite smells mixed together. It’s also a very good fabric softener and affordable. Love using this one on my bedding, it makes it soo soft and smells wonderful when I snuggle in for the night.