Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Flor l.

BY SNUGGLE

Flor l.
atx
The ONLY softener i use for my child’s clothing! Scent last for weeks!!! Love it! And great price too!
Mary P.
marmora
This is my favorite fragrance , last wash after wash , Great value Great product so soft your clothes will thank you , your clothes will be soft , very great value highly recommended great product awesome
kim c.
I love this scent. This fabric softener is the only one I have used that leaves my clothes nice and smelling clean. It is stronger smelling than the downy ones I have used but it is not overpowering.
Ashley D.
Omak, WA
I love how soft and fresh this product leaves my towels! The scent is very pleasant and not overbearing.
Brad N Destiny T.
Morehead, KY
Smells great! Doesnt seem to last as long as other fabric softner though. You can usually find it on sale and get it for a great price. It was very effective and made my clothes smell great at a afforable price. I would recommend to anyone wanting a good softner
Melissa C.
I LOVE this stuff. I have a son and his clothes always smell bad, this gets rid of the smell ! I am also super sensitive to scents and this one does not bother me .
Sarah R.
Love this it smells so good and last so long on your clothes we get this all the time
Frances s.
Stockton, CA
Omg snuggle exhilaration are so good the leave the clothes smelling so good and so soft.
Tania A.
Buffalo, NY
The snuggle brand is my go to for fabric softeners. Great smell. Great price. Love it!
Megan P.
Lyman, SC
I am a fan of Snuggle fabric softener. This new scent of Snuggle Exhilarations is awesome. It smells so good. I always get compliments on how good it smells throughout the day.