Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Flor l.

BY SNUGGLE

Buy on Walmart
Ashley D.
Omak, WA
I love how soft and fresh this product leaves my towels! The scent is very pleasant and not overbearing.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the odor it's last long and with less product you can wash you clothes and you save a lot money
Cameron C.
I use this when ever i wash my bedding! It makes my bed smell fresh for weeks and it is like the best thing i have tired and i love it!!
Linette S.
Kissimmee , Fl
This smells so good, it's my all time favorite scent. Leaves the clothes so soft also and it's gentle on the clothes. You won't regret buying.
Diana B.
Piketon, OH
I love love love exhilaration snuggle brands. I always have the best smellin laundry. I've actually gotten 2 of my sisters using this product.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I loooooove love this scent. Snuggle makes some of the best scents and I always think the scent lasts for such a long time on the clothes. There's. I better feeling than smelling the laundry while it's in the dryer or opening the dryer and smelling how good the clean clothes smell. Even wearing them and getting whiffs of the scent and that always happens with Snuggle. The price is great and I always repurchase it.
I really recommend it
Joeliz G.
Oak creek , WI
My altime favorite ive tryied a lot of diferentes smells and this is the one that i like the most it's really effective and affordable
Nancy C.
Absolutely love snuggle products.
They always keep my towels and blankets cuddly soft and the fresh scent last for days after the wash.
Very affordable if you buy in bulk.
It's the only softener I'll use.
Olga Janeth O.
This is my favorite fabric softener, it is concentrated and the fragrance on the clothes stays for a long time, it is very effective and it is affordable, this product lasts a long time and i totally recommend it.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
Absouletely love this product! It makes my clothes super soft but also makes them smell amazing. One of very few that maintains the fresh smell