Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Flor l.

BY SNUGGLE

janeht t.
Victorville, CA
Always leaves my clothes soft and smelling so good always use the softer definitely recommend it
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA
I love using snuggle as a fabric softener. I mix this up with the bounce beads it smells amazing.
Patricia M.
Love how it keeps that great smell I'm all you clothes and very long lasting great price As well
Jackie G.
Heyburn, ID
Love the smell. This leaves my towels so soft and fluffy. Definitely the best fabric softener.
Emma B.
This is a great smelling product that is also very affordable, I would definitely recommend it
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
We as a family liked to smell good and we also like for our clothes to smell good and fresh.
Devan W.
I absolutely love this fabric softener. It leaves my clothes soft and smelling so fresh.
Frances s.
Stockton, CA
Omg snuggle exhilaration are so good the leave the clothes smelling so good and so soft.
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Love using this on towels and bedding. Makes them super soft and smell so good and fresh.
Tania A.
Cheektowaga, NY
The snuggle brand is my go to for fabric softeners. Great smell. Great price. Love it!

back