Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug

BY SNUGGLE

Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
This size is perfect for a large family. We hardly ever run out and it keeps our clothes smelling amazing!
Jackie S.
This smells really good. The scent stays on your clothes for a long time. It also makes your clothes soft.
Ashley D.
Omak, WA
I love how soft and fresh this product leaves my towels! The scent is very pleasant and not overbearing.
Barbie S.
I usually use this for my kids clothes. It gives it a amazing smell. Without smelling to much like soap
annah r.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this scent and the easy to pour container. I normally use Downy but this worked really well too.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the odor it's last long and with less product you can wash you clothes and you save a lot money
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
Only softener thatI use because this leaves my clothes so soft and smells amazing also its affordable
Wendy M.
Greensburg , PA
I love snuggle concentrated fabric softener! Smells great and they always offer coupons! Love that.
janeht t.
Victorville, CA
Always leaves my clothes soft and smelling so good always use the softer definitely recommend it
Patricia M.
Love how it keeps that great smell I'm all you clothes and very long lasting great price As well