Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug

BY SNUGGLE

Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love it when my mom uses this stuff on my clothes. It smells great and makes my clothes smell great and super soft
My family loves snuggles it leaves our clothes smelling good for days. Plus it doesn't cause allergic reaction to her
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX
Doesn't make much of a difference on clothes but it does give them a nice sweet scent. That last a couple of days
Alexza P.
Leaves my clothes feel light and clean. Always smells delicious hahaha! Keeps my clothes smelling good for weeks
Hannah W.
Stillwater, OK
I LOVE the smell of this softener. I never wash anything without using some sort of Snuggle dishwasher softer.
Betty S.
Pahoa, HI
You can truly feel the difference from using this softener compared to another, I love the smell and the feel!
Melissa T.
Chesterfield, MI
I love the scent of it and it makes my clothes so soft. And keeps them smelling good for long periods of time.
Adoro este produto em minhas roupas o cheiro que fica depois de um tempo de uso também.esta aprovado por mim
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
I love the smell of snuggle hibiscus & rainflower. Smell lingers for awhile. Clothes feel soft & last longer.
Shawna A.
Columbia, SC
Snuggle is by far my favorite laundry softener. It's smells and the smell lasts long after you've washed.