Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug

BY SNUGGLE

Shawn S.
Dawsonville, GA
I have used this brand for ages. I love buying it in the big container cause it last sooo much longer. This is a great scent too.
Ashley A.
Pittsgrove, Nj
My favorite fabric softer OMG it smells amazing!!! Ever since I started using this I have not brought another fabric softener!.
Luminita C.
Utica, MI
Super fabulous smell.buy it everything I need one and never gets old.. Usually buy it from target and sometimes get the coupons
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I loveeeee the smell of this fabric softener.. Mmm! Not only that but it leaves clothes feeling as good as new. Super soft !!
marcella B.
I love anything island dented. Wow. It lasts the clothes smell good and super soft. I love it. Always have to buy 2 or 3
Cynthia C.
I love the scent of this product! It leaves my clothes smelling great for a while after using. It also keeps them soft!
Sara K.
I really love the smell of this and it makes our clothes so soft. It has become the staple fabric softener in our home.
Alina M.
Dallas, TX
This fabric softener it is perfect for your clothes it Is very refreshing and it will last A long time on your clothes
Shannon T.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I won't use any other fabric softener. The scent stays with your clothes long after they've been tucked in your drawer.
Haley
I love how refreshing my clothes feel and smell after using this product! It may be a bit pricey, but it's worth it!