Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Flor l.

BY SNUGGLE

Brighten your day with Island Hibiscus & Rainflower scent, a delightful combination of soft white florals, bright hibiscus notes and lush lotus flowers blended with juicy tropical fruits. Using fabric softener in the wash can provide better softness,... see more...

Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
Really good product it soften the fabric in a way that you can fold them right after washing them and they will be wrinkles free
Kaytlin V.
Somerset, KY
This scent is to die for!!!! It makes your clothes smell amazing for three or four weeks! You can never get rid of the smell!!!!
Ashley A.
Pittsgrove, Nj
My favorite fabric softer OMG it smells amazing!!! Ever since I started using this I have not brought another fabric softener!.
Luminita C.
Utica, MI
Super fabulous smell.buy it everything I need one and never gets old.. Usually buy it from target and sometimes get the coupons
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I loveeeee the smell of this fabric softener.. Mmm! Not only that but it leaves clothes feeling as good as new. Super soft !!
marcella B.
I love anything island dented. Wow. It lasts the clothes smell good and super soft. I love it. Always have to buy 2 or 3
Shannon T.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I won't use any other fabric softener. The scent stays with your clothes long after they've been tucked in your drawer.
Alina M.
Dallas, TX
This fabric softener it is perfect for your clothes it Is very refreshing and it will last A long time on your clothes
Cynthia C.
I love the scent of this product! It leaves my clothes smelling great for a while after using. It also keeps them soft!
Sara K.
I really love the smell of this and it makes our clothes so soft. It has become the staple fabric softener in our home.