Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug

BY SNUGGLE

Lindsey P.
Brick, NJ
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It smells like I'm on vacation in the islands all the time & makes my clothes feel so soft I never want to take them off!
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
I love this one. The scent is amazing. Usually I get tired of the smell after a while but with this one I have been using since it came out.
Jasmine G.
Lewisville, TX
Smells great really leaves my clothes feeling soft and the smell last long. The smell is overall mh favorite if smells so fresh and clean.
Cameron C.
I use this when ever i wash my bedding! It makes my bed smell fresh for weeks and it is like the best thing i have tired and i love it!!
Tracy M.
Knoxville, TN
I have teenagers that equals stinky clothes especially during marching band season. This softener leaves even their clothes smelling good
Joeliz G.
Oak Creek, WI
My altime favorite ive tryied a lot of diferentes smells and this is the one that i like the most it's really effective and affordable
Nancy O.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of this and I love how soft it makes your clothes. I always use this and I will continue to use it because I like it
Kayla E.
Love love love the way this smells!! One of my favorites! Great value!! Pros are great value and Wonderful Smell! Cons I have none!
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
Really good product it soften the fabric in a way that you can fold them right after washing them and they will be wrinkles free
Kaytlin V.
Somerset, KY
This scent is to die for!!!! It makes your clothes smell amazing for three or four weeks! You can never get rid of the smell!!!!