Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Flor l.

BY SNUGGLE

Brighten your day with Island Hibiscus & Rainflower scent, a delightful combination of soft white florals, bright hibiscus notes and lush lotus flowers blended with juicy tropical fruits. Using fabric softener in the wash can provide better softness,... see more...

Karina C.
I think Snuggle has a great soft smells and is very affordably. Leaves my clothes with a nice well scent but also not over whelming for a baby
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
I love this one. The scent is amazing. Usually I get tired of the smell after a while but with this one I have been using since it came out.
Lindsey P.
Brick, NJ
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It smells like I'm on vacation in the islands all the time & makes my clothes feel so soft I never want to take them off!
Jasmine G.
Lewisville, TX
Smells great really leaves my clothes feeling soft and the smell last long. The smell is overall mh favorite if smells so fresh and clean.
Tracy M.
Knoxville , TN
I have teenagers that equals stinky clothes especially during marching band season. This softener leaves even their clothes smelling good
Cameron C.
I use this when ever i wash my bedding! It makes my bed smell fresh for weeks and it is like the best thing i have tired and i love it!!
Joeliz G.
Oak creek , WI
My altime favorite ive tryied a lot of diferentes smells and this is the one that i like the most it's really effective and affordable
Nancy O.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of this and I love how soft it makes your clothes. I always use this and I will continue to use it because I like it
Kayla E.
Love love love the way this smells!! One of my favorites! Great value!! Pros are great value and Wonderful Smell! Cons I have none!
Shawn S.
Dawsonville, GA
I have used this brand for ages. I love buying it in the big container cause it last sooo much longer. This is a great scent too.

Walmart