Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Flor l.

BY SNUGGLE

Vanessa W.
Hialeah, FL
I use softener mainly for my bedsheets, and expect a fresh smell along with a soft feeling. This softener smell is too repugnant and too sweet. Prefer a fresher one over this.
Melissa C.
I LOVE this stuff. I have a son and his clothes always smell bad, this gets rid of the smell ! I am also super sensitive to scents and this one does not bother me .
Jaclyn L.
Rocklin, CA
My most favorite scent at the moment for our towels. Never a complaint and the smell last forever. No allergy nor itchy skin. Did I mention the scent is amazing?!
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
Makes clothes soft and fresh they last for weeks with smelling great and being so plushy and soft affordable only 2.99 for the little one . love the variety
Tania M.
Paterson, NJ
This smells great, leaves your sheets nice and soft and smells for days. I have recommended this to friends and family and they love it as much as I do.
Quinteria h.
Covington , GA
Honestly this is the best fabric softener my mom ever used. S N U G G L E , It already seems like it would be really good just by the name of it.
Karina C.
I think Snuggle has a great soft smells and is very affordably. Leaves my clothes with a nice well scent but also not over whelming for a baby
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
Absouletely love this product! It makes my clothes super soft but also makes them smell amazing. One of very few that maintains the fresh smell
Monique  I.
Monrovia, IN
OMG I love the smell of this snuggle and it is probably my favorite out of all of them. I have always bought snuggle but i truly love this one.
Diana B.
Piketon, OH
I love love love exhilaration snuggle brands. I always have the best smellin laundry. I've actually gotten 2 of my sisters using this product.