Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Flor l.

BY SNUGGLE

Julie D.
Carmel, NY
The scent of this fabric softener is to die for! Is smells awesome and will make all your clothes smell amazing. Very effective and for a huge bottle it is a very affordable. Totally recommend this to everyone!
Judy B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love how this Snuggles line leaves my clothes smelling. All of the Snuggles line leaves my clothes smelling clean but this one is so wonderful and makes me ready to escape to a vacation somewhere!
Ricci K.
When it comes to washing my clothes, I love the island-y/fruity/tropical scents. I love the way that it leaves my clothes smelling after the wash. Fabric Softener is one of my favorite things about washing my clothes!
B A.
Fayetteville, AR
This fabric softener made my sheets and blankets oh so soft. I even washed my cats bed and it smells nothing like cat anymore. It smells like soft rose petals in a garden of tulips. Overall, great product and I'm obviously going to buy more of this.
Loretta R.
Winston Salem, NC
This fabric softener completely does all you can expect in a concentrated fabric softener and gives a vibrant and bold fresh scent. I was very happy and it was definitely affordable.
Heather C.
Greenfield, OH
Snuggle makes my clothes so soft and keeps a lasting smell of freshness for days. It even lasts after my two boys play out in the yard in the dirt and sweat in their clothes!
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
I always purchase this fabric softener. I love the smell and how my clothes end up smelling very fresh and clean!
It's very affortable and I always purchase this product at my local Target.
Samantha B.
I live this. It smells so good and last a very long time. I can wear my jeans several times without them stiffening up and they still smell fresh like they were just washed
Melissa F.
Pendleton, IN
I do like this fabric softener. It smells very nice and it does make my clothes smell good. Not for very long though. It's really thin, watered down almost. It is something That is on sale a lot though
Stephanie S.
Fremont, OH
Smuggle exhilarations is the only fabric softener for my family! We have extremely hard water that has a smell to it, and Snuggle exhilarations keeps our laundry smelling fresh and clean!

back