Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Flor l.

BY SNUGGLE

Buy on Walmart
kim c.
I love this scent. This fabric softener is the only one I have used that leaves my clothes nice and smelling clean. It is stronger smelling than the downy ones I have used but it is not overpowering.
Marin C.
Fresno, CA
This stuff smells. So. Good. I'm talking life changing good. We always used dryer sheets because they're a little bit cheaper, but after trying this I'll never go back! It's worth the price for how long it lasts. And the scent seriously lasts for a long time--like my clean clothes could be in the drawer for two weeks and I could pull them out and they would still smell hella fresh. This scent specifically is so fresh and comforting--in fact I've used it on my blankets and sheets, and it makes my whole bedroom smell fab for several days.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Absolutely love this scent! I use the pods but this is definitely a great product as well. Has a nice strong long lasting fresh scent. I find that the liquid stains clothing if it makes direct contact with them so I prefer the pods. This large bottle in this scent may be somewhat difficult to find in store. A bit pricey but well worth the extra cost. It is the only product I use in my household!
Ashley B.
Hartford City, IN
I love, love, love snuggle! I love the variety of scents that are offered. My laundry is always so fluffy and soft after a wash and dry. I couldn't be happier with this product. I like that it's only around $7 for the 96oz jug. Very cost effective in my book. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
This Snuggle smells amazing! It keeps our clothes soft and static free as well as smelling wonderful. I was also very happy to find this in the big 96oz jug saving me some money! I noticed Snuggle has gone up in price lately but if I buy it on sale with a coupon it's worth it.
Ish C.
This was a nice product. it had my clothes feeling soft and had them smelling very good. they had a great scent to them. they were very effective in the fabric softener. it was little over priced, so i found another product a little cheaper.....
Jennifer S.
Newark, DE
This product was very easy to use and it made my clothes smell and feel great. I didn't really see any cons to it, it was a very effective product too and the price was decently reasonable and I would recommend people to use it.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Snuggle smell so good when you do your laundry and it's not that expensive depending if it's on sale or where you get it from and a coupon is always great! I love that little teddy bear on all of the snuggle products 🐻🐻🐻
Haley T.
Douglasville, GA
This is very good, I've used it once or twice and it leaves laundry smelling clean and fruity! I don't like the liquid as much as the packets, but if liquid is what I have to use, this is as good as it gets!
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
Makes a lot of bubbles. Smells really good. The only thing that I don't like is that when I don't want to open the cap and I push the button the product comes out really slow but overall it does its job