BY SNUGGLE

Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I loooooove love this scent. Snuggle makes some of the best scents and I always think the scent lasts for such a long time on the clothes. There's. I better feeling than smelling the laundry while it's in the dryer or opening the dryer and smelling how good the clean clothes smell. Even wearing them and getting whiffs of the scent and that always happens with Snuggle. The price is great and I always repurchase it.
I really recommend it
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 96 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug My husband and I both enjoy this fabric softener. Would love to use it on our sheets so we have the island scent every night when we go to bed. It is long-lasting and just an all-around great scent.
Nancy C.
Absolutely love snuggle products.
They always keep my towels and blankets cuddly soft and the fresh scent last for days after the wash.
Very affordable if you buy in bulk.
It's the only softener I'll use.
Olga Janeth O.
This is my favorite fabric softener, it is concentrated and the fragrance on the clothes stays for a long time, it is very effective and it is affordable, this product lasts a long time and i totally recommend it.
Brad N Destiny T.
Morehead, KY
Smells great! Doesnt seem to last as long as other fabric softner though. You can usually find it on sale and get it for a great price. It was very effective and made my clothes smell great at a afforable price. I would recommend to anyone wanting a good softner
Breanna H.
Carmel
I love this scent, I have this scent in fabric softener and also in the scent boosters. My laundry has never smelled so great and strong. The smell hardly goes away after washing them. I do recommend this because you won't be disappointed.
Jenna D.
Monroe Twp, PA
There is nothing like snuggle products. I have known them since I can remember, my mom used them now I do. This product has an amazing scent, is affordable, and leaves clothes feeling great. Would undoubtedly recommend to others.
Stephanie S.
Fremont, OH
Smuggle exhilarations is the only fabric softener for my family! We have extremely hard water that has a smell to it, and Snuggle exhilarations keeps our laundry smelling fresh and clean!
Megan P.
Lyman, SC
I am a fan of Snuggle fabric softener. This new scent of Snuggle Exhilarations is awesome. It smells so good. I always get compliments on how good it smells throughout the day.
Angie A.
Hicksville, NY
What motivates me to get up and do my laundry is knowing I'll be sleeping in fresh sheets that smell great. this fabric softer keeps my sheets soft and smelling great.