Snuggle® Exhilarations® Island Hibiscus & Rainflower™ 50 Loads Concentrated Fabric Softener 50 fl. oz. Bottle

BY SNUGGLE

• The packaging draws me in and I want to buy it so badly. ...1 Answers
Holly M.
Churchville, MD
I’m a bit of a scent snob when it comes to fabric softeners but this! Wow! Instantly because my new favorite! Smells like pure heaven! Leaves my clothes amazingly soft! A little goes a long way even in a larger load of clothes and the smell lasts an extremely long time! Very much worth the value
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
My oldest daughter can only use this because of the allergies toward the other smells. She won’t sneeze constantly with this and she loves the smell. It is cheap enough that I get her own bottle that last her at least two months
Devon R.
Independence, KY
This is my favorite fabric softener. I love how it works and the scent is great as well! I use the matching dryer sheets as well to really get the scent going. It’s also pretty affordable.
Natalia R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite fabric softener ever! I came across it in Walmart last year. I've always bought Snuggle but I wanted to try out a new scent. It was very effective and affordable. I would recommend it highly--it's a holy grail product! My skin is sensitive and it's perfect for that.
Ariana C.
Snuggle is a product worth using. It leaves a fresh scent and softens clothes greatly. It is easy to find in a local store. It is very effecting to least amount disappointing isn't a word i have heard while using this product.It is affordable and easy to use. I would recommend this others.
Lynaira E.
Stuart, FL
I am a sucker for anything that smells good. I alway worry about how I smell but also how my clothes and my husbands clothes smells. So i always invest in a great softner. Not only does it smell good after rinsing but after it finishes drying ilove that it keeps the scent!
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Wow !!

This product is great and very affordable.

I have nothing but great things to say. I use this softener every time I do my laundry to boost up the smell of my things.

I have recommended the product to a lot of family members and friends and they have also loved it.
Brandi G.
Evansville, IN
This snuggle is my absolute favorite fabric softener of ALL times!!! The smell is so islandy and perfect! Great for any household who have people that love things that smell good !!! My kids myself and my husband all love the way this smells. No cons at alll
Anna T.
Birmingham, AL
Snuggle is a great brand and a really good go to! All their products smell great and are reasonable priced. I would recommend choosing snuggle the next time you are trying to choose a brand. Fabric softness are the best.
Jacqueline B.
usa
I like the way this smells and leaves my clothes soft and fresh. My soft t shirts stay sift and my towels feel like higher quality. It's average cost but my normal store doesn't carry it so that's my only frustration.
Makayla J.
SNOWFLAKE, AZ
The packaging draws me in and I want to buy it so badly. But does it really hold up or is it just a good label?