BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle Exhilarations Cherry Blossom & Rosewood Concentrated Fabric Softener: 96 loads Scent lasts from wash to wash Safe for all washing machines including HE see more...

Katie U.
Riverside, OH
I love this Snuggle variations. It smells delicious and there is a ton of product to use. It does everything and more in the wash. It keeps your clothes soft and static free. I love to add it to my clothes in addition to the scent boosters and the crystals. Because of these products you can have the smell remain really long after the wash is over. Ive gone to pull a towel out of the linen closet and just been enveloped by the scent du jour.
Kristen B.
Noblesville, IN
I love the smell of Snuggle products, and this one was no different. It smells amazing! I also think it really helps my clothes feel softer, which is always a plus. The only thing about this product is that it's a little pricey, and other than the unique fragrances, I don't think it is any more beneficial than the store brands.
Ericka S.
Hickory grove, SC
Love this snuggle. Not a big fan of the original but his one keeps my husband's work cloths smelling better and keeps them softer. Snuggle® Exhilarations® Cherry Blossom & Rosewood™ Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
My family goes through a lot of fabric softener so this bottle is the best option for us because it can last anywhere from 3 weeks to a month. It helps the clothes smell good and leave them soft. It is kinda expensive but it is worth the buy! I would recommend this product!
Erika B.
Wheelersburg, OH
These are my laundry holy grail. I get compliments all. the. time on how great my clothes smell. Well let me tell you these are my secret! I use these in conjunction with the fabric softener and BAM, clothes smell amazing. This brand is more expensive but it is worth it.
Kiana G.
New Castle, PA
This has been my newest pick up & it was one of my favorites. This stuff mixed with my current detergent has been the greatest combo ever. My clothes seriously smell so good. This stuff does not stick to or leave stains on clothing. My new favorite.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
My daughter and I love this smell and you only need a small amount when doing your laundry. Our clothes are always extra soft and my daughter loves the smell on her blankets
alex b.
The scent is nice, there's so much product so it lasts quite a while- you don't have to purchase as frequently. It's very effective and does what it is advertised to do. I highly recommend this product!
Janet G.
Fayetteville , GA
I love love this product. The smel its amazing my chothes come out from the dryier so soft and smellng amazing. This is my go to chlothes softener the price its right and it has anazing quality.
Shamia H.
Elmhurst, NY
Ahhhh! Snuggles, where sound I start! This product smells like spring. Not only does it leave my blankets, sheets and sweaters pillowy soft, it smells fresh for days after. It's afforable, easy to carry and use, and I would highly recommend it.