Snuggle® Exhilarations® Cherry Blossom & Rosewood™ Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug

BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle Exhilarations Cherry Blossom & Rosewood Concentrated Fabric Softener: 96 loads Scent lasts from wash to wash Safe for all washing machines including HE see more...

Kiana G.
New Castle, PA
This has been my newest pick up & it was one of my favorites. This stuff mixed with my current detergent has been the greatest combo ever. My clothes seriously smell so good. This stuff does not stick to or leave stains on clothing. My new favorite.
Kristen B.
Noblesville, IN
I love the smell of Snuggle products, and this one was no different. It smells amazing! I also think it really helps my clothes feel softer, which is always a plus. The only thing about this product is that it's a little pricey, and other than the unique fragrances, I don't think it is any more beneficial than the store brands.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
My family goes through a lot of fabric softener so this bottle is the best option for us because it can last anywhere from 3 weeks to a month. It helps the clothes smell good and leave them soft. It is kinda expensive but it is worth the buy! I would recommend this product!
MaryAnn F.
The Snuggle Exhilarations smell so good and last so long on linens. I'm also bad at laundry and almost always toss the softener in too early, ending up with the occasional stains on fabrics-- it's not as much of a problem with this formula though. Yay.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
My daughter and I love this smell and you only need a small amount when doing your laundry. Our clothes are always extra soft and my daughter loves the smell on her blankets
Tiffany B.
Sanford, FL
This will keep your clothes smelling good for a good amount of time!! Cons are product can be expensive. I was very happy with the smell and how long it lasted. Would recommend to someone who likes fabric softener.
alex b.
The scent is nice, there's so much product so it lasts quite a while- you don't have to purchase as frequently. It's very effective and does what it is advertised to do. I highly recommend this product!
Janet G.
Fayetteville , GA
I love love this product. The smel its amazing my chothes come out from the dryier so soft and smellng amazing. This is my go to chlothes softener the price its right and it has anazing quality.
Shelly L.
Wellsburg
Love this scent! My fav scent! I pour it in the ball and drop it in! Smells amazing and leaves laundry nice and soft. Always use it every load. Love it with my towels and bed sheets!
Tahere M.
Pasco, WA
Awesome fabric softener and smells great. I havent had any problems using this especially since my children have really sensitive skin due to eczema. I would recommend this