Snuggle® Exhilarations® Cherry Blossom & Rosewood™ Concentrated Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug

BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle Exhilarations Cherry Blossom & Rosewood Concentrated Fabric Softener: 96 loads Scent lasts from wash to wash Safe for all washing machines including HE see more...

Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
The scent lasts really long in clothes, when packing for a holiday, after the long 12 hour travel, pulling out the clothes to hang smelled wonderful. It softens the fabric well and it lasts fairly long. I haven't found it to make certain types of fabric feel sticky like other softeners I have tried
Cecilia B.
Cecilia B.
Burlington, MA
Perfection at its finest if you ask me . It makes your clothes really soft and has a great scent to it , but you have to use a lot of product for it to be like that . It's expensive as well but I find it work wonders I do recommend this product to anyone who's a neat freak like me
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
If you like clean flowery scents, then this is the softener for you! I love how my laundry smells as I am moving it from the washer to the dryer. When the laundry is dried, the lovely scent is still present. Not too strong just the right amount of scent on my laundry.
Shamia H.
Shamia H.
Elmhurst, NY
Ahhhh! Snuggles, where sound I start! This product smells like spring. Not only does it leave my blankets, sheets and sweaters pillowy soft, it smells fresh for days after. It's afforable, easy to carry and use, and I would highly recommend it.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
WASHINGTON, UT
Snuggle brand is great at adding long lasting fresh smells into my clothing and sheets. I also notice when I don't use fabric softener my clothes tend to have major static cling. Off and the smell of cherry blossoms and rose wood is divine!!
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
My go to product has been snuggle since my mom was doing my laundry. Back then it was because of the cute bear on the commercials but now it's because it leaves my clothes super soft and good smelling until the day i put them on my body
Uhg rosewood and cherry blossoms! Smells so divine! It's like walking in Japan during spring. And it makes my clothes soft, and easy to iron. Though, I have to admit, the price tag is a bit up there.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
I have been using the lavender (purple) scent ever since I lived on my own. It makes my clothes smell amazing and super soft. I combine it with the same scented dryer sheets! My absolute favorite!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kingsport, TN
It is rare for me to say that the scent rosewood smells good but this one does. it leaves a light and delightful scent that remains on clothing after being in the dryer.
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Melvindale, MI
This is a great quality product it leaves your clothes super soft and leaves them smelling good my only concern is that it's kinda pricey but other than that it's great