Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesDryer Sheets & BallsSnuggle
Snuggle Exhilarations Cherry Blossom & Rosewood Dryer Sheets

Snuggle® Exhilarations® Cherry Blossom & Rosewood® Dryer Sheets

by Snuggle

Bask in the scent of Cherry Blossom and Rosewood®, a sweet blend of notes including exotic cherry blossom, fresh spices, and soft musk. Snuggle® dryer sheets freshen, soften, control static, and help reduce wrinkles in your laundry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snuggle® Exhilarations® Cherry Blossom & Rosewood® Dryer Sheets!
Watford City, ND
Ultra Snuggle smells so good! I love their Exhilarations line of dry sheets and liquid softeners . I like being able smell the softer after my clothes or blankets are dried. To me there is nothing better then snuggling up with a nice warm blanket that has been freshly washed and dried. And cherry blossom is such a wonderful scent. Plus who doesn’t think the like bear is cute 😂
Gladstone, MO
My absolute FAVORITE! I cannot find this scent any longer☹️ PLEASE bring them back. I like this scent soo much that I purchased a case of them. Works great, smells amazing, leaving clothes soft and static free.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this sheets leaves my laundry smelling so good i only use this one and the blue one
Conway, SC
I love Snuggle Fabric sheets and when I do find this particular one I try to stock up on it because this is hard to find.
Plant City, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love snuggle products they smell so good and last a long time when used in laundry
West Richland, WA
The Snuggle Exhilarations dryer sheets cherry blossom scents is the product that i am using every spring because it reminds me of spring! I love the smell and how soft my clothes are after using it! Snuggle is one of the top choices when it comes to dryer sheets!
Anderson, IN
These look so pretty and they also smell super amazing! There is no downside to these for me they make my clothes smell so good! And they are affordable for most people so I would definitely recommend these to anyone !
Not expensive works great while drying my clothes even leaving a sheet in the drawer keeps ur clothes smelling fresh
Springfield, MO
Snuggle exhilarations makes the clothes, blankets and towels smell good for days and the bla keys are snuggly fresh.
Bowie, MD
My husband loves using dryer sheets on our clothes and I'm starting to like it as well especially the fragrance. This one in particular is one of my favorite scents. And I do notice my clothes are soft with no static. I would recommend

Looking for your answer?