Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesSnuggle
Snuggle Exhilarations Blue Iris & Ocean Breeze Dryer Sheets

Snuggle® Exhilarations® Blue Iris & Ocean Breeze® Dryer Sheets

Delight your senses with Blue Iris & Ocean Breeze®, a fresh burst of blue iris and bamboo flower notes mixed with crisp green apple notes in combination with soft bamboo and woody notes. Snuggle® dryer sheets freshen, soften, control static, and help reduce wrinkles in your laundry.

Snuggle products make me want to keep smelling over and over again and this is not an exception. Great scent.
Do these have a strong smell?
Start your review of Snuggle® Exhilarations® Blue Iris & Ocean Breeze® Dryer Sheets!
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Snuggle® Exhilarations® Blue Iris & Ocean Breeze® Dryer Sheets uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Mama is in charge of the laundry around here and I have fallen for these dryer sheets!! Snuggle has always been my favorite and with their line of scents with Exhilarations, is limitless!! You will be happy with the price as well! Keep your clothes looking their best and smelling phenomenal with these dryer sheets!
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Snuggle® Exhilarations® Blue Iris & Ocean Breeze® Dryer Sheets uploaded by Amy R.
Snuggle dryer sheets are the best dryer sheets and I have been using them for ever. The pros are that they smell so clean and fresh and they make your clothes soft and smelling so good. They are so affordable and not expensive at all I always recommend snuggle dryer sheets. People are always saying my clothes smell so good. Lol
Mandy C.
Snuggle® Exhilarations® Blue Iris & Ocean Breeze® Dryer Sheets uploaded by Mandy C.
I love love love this scent! My favorite dryer sheets to use! The scent lasts awhile on my clothes. I probably won’t be using any other dryer sheets for awhile. Lol I wish they made car fresheners with this scent!
Brittany B.
Richfield, MN
Snuggle® Exhilarations® Blue Iris & Ocean Breeze® Dryer Sheets uploaded by Brittany B.
Who doesn't love snuggle??? Come on its the best brand out there it makes your clothes smell amazing and warm after a nice dry in the dryer and the smell lasts all the time until you put your stink on the clothes lol
Roma S.
Floyd
i love this and it makes our laundry smell so good after using it! i would recommend. it also makes our laundry softer!
Tammy H.
Joplin, MO
My go to fabric dryer sheets hands down! Goes week with the liquids and also anyways found in my home:)) You will love these as much as I do! I remind this product for all to try out
Alicia F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is high up on the favorites list. The scent is clean and fresh. I always like to line my dresser drawers with these sheets. They are always affordable. I will continue to buy. I would recommend due to affordability and quality.
Courtney D.
Love the fresh scent of this. Makes my clothes smell nice and fresh all day! Would definitely buy again
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
My favorite dryer sheets! I love the way they keep my clothes smelliest fresh and clean. [product:snuggle-exhilarations-blue-iris-&-bamboo-silk-fabric-softener-dryer-sheets-70-ct-box]
Glorinet A.
Decorator Expert Level 8
I like these dryer sheets. They leave my clothes without static and smelling amazing. I also love how fresh it keeps my clothes. I recommend these