BY SNUGGLE #92 in Fabric Softener

Safe for all HE washing machines see more...

Snuggle® Exhilarations® Blue Iris & Bamboo Silk® Concentrated Fabric Softener 50 fl. oz. Bottle
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Terre Haute, IN
My review is more for the red bottle of exhilaration but I couldn't find it. That's what in using now for the first time and I definitely like it. People at work always comment on how fresh my clothing smells. My manager yesterday said "you smell so clean!!! I'm a smoker, so having clothes that don't reflect that is very important to me and this stuff is getting the job done all day long!
Awilda R.
Awilda R.
Lakewood, NJ
What a great product! I can say when you think of soft, and scents that last all day Snuggle is what you want to buy. Unlike some products out there that advertise what should happen and doesn't Snuggle is by far one that will do as advertised. My clothes smelled great and felt so soft ! I couldn't believe it and I'm one to shop bargaining and this wasn't bad. I recommend this for sure !
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Sicklerville, NJ
Snuggle Exilarations Blue Iris and bamboo smells SO good! I use it when washing my sheets, towels, and my pajamas. A tiny bit goes a long ways. It leaves my wash feeling so so so soft and smells amazing. The smell lasts for 2 + weeks. I love the entire line but definitely recommend everyone tries exhilarations
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
West Deptford
Nice clean smell! Picked this up on sale at Target. It is on the pricier side, but it is worth it. Makes my clothes super soft, and they smell amazing. I have had people ask what perfume I am wearing, and they are surprised when I tell them it's my fabric softener. Will purchase again!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Love this scent. Last long and makes everything so wonderful. Cap is perfect and never have any drip issues. Worth the value. Biggest fear is they will quit making it. The scent is so clean if your not in to the fruity scents this is the product for you.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Linden, TX
This is a great product for people who like to get the most bang for their buck. The price is very reasonable and the product works well. I love this scent, and my sensitive-to-smells-but-still-likes-clothes-to-smell-great husband is very happy with it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this fabric softener! It smells amazing, and leaves my clothes soft and fresh. Even my husbands dirty work clothes come out smelling great. It's affordable, easy to find and seems to last quite a while. Yes I would definitely recommend!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Virginia, MN
Smells great. Pairs well with a simply scented laundry soap, although I do need to switch scents every so often, but still one of my favorites. I hang dry clothes and it helps keeping that crunchy feeling out of my clothes.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lexington, SC
I'm only giving this one 4 stars because I wasn't crazy about the scent. I'm pretty basic when it comes to that and prefers a fresh clean scent. It wasn't bad, just not my favorite. Still made my laundry nice and soft!
Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Why does this product smell so good?!? I absolutely love putting this into every load! It keeps my clothes soft and fresh for days! It is also more affordable than other similar products. I would completely recommend.