BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle® Exhilarations® Blue Iris & Bamboo Silk®.
Concentrated Fabric Softener.
Safe for all HE Washing Machines.
32 Loads. see more...

Alyssa P.
Rio Rancho, NM
smells so good I almost want to drink it ! but of coarse don't! I only use a little and bam it smells good forever! anyone else have a weird want of eating detergent xD ?
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Lafies we all know the snuggle brand. Now they have stepped up the game in this department also. The exhilaration snuggle is sooooooo amazing I actually have a load in tight now I also top it off with the same drier sheets💙💙💙
Nikki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love this fabric softener. Always works and meets my expectations plus it has a great scent. I love his product and would defiantly recommend and will purchase again. Is a great very affordable price as well
ashley w.
Winston-Salem North Carolina
This stuff makes your clothes baby soft. The scent also last a long time as well, in which i really enjoy. Also it doesnt break my sons out considering they have sensitive skin.
Alicia H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I use this for my towels and pj’s and it makes them smell so good once you take them out the washer. The smell is still there when you take it out the dryer as well.
Vanessa L.
This fabric softener is absolutely fantastic! Snuggle has outdid themselves again! The smell is strong but a pleasant odor! It stays all day long on clothes and leaves the washer smelling great too! The price is a great deal for the value. I would recommend this product to those who love scents because it stays on forever! I would purchase it again for sure! :)
Nicole L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
First of, I love the packaging. The bright color just makes me happy. Plus the container is super easy to handle! The scent is divine and really lasts a long time. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to add a bit of fun to a boring chore.
Maritza M.
Laundry is not one of my favorite things to do separate clothing and wash them not to mention the hassle of going to the laundry mat! But at least snuggle makes things better with this amazing fabric softener, not only makes my clothes smell great it makes it feel great too!!! 😁
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
This scent is amazing and lasts on clothing for forever. It really makes my bedding smell so nice and keeps it nice and soft too. Little on the pricy side to be honest but you can find coupons often so grab one of those and pick it up!!
Hanen S.
Miami
Smells absolutely amazing and it leaves laundry extremely soft and it is not too pricey. It is effective and I will use this product multiple times. You can purchase this product at any local grocery store from target to Walmart.