BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle® Exhilarations® Blue Iris & Bamboo Silk®.
Concentrated Fabric Softener.
Safe for all HE Washing Machines.
32 Loads. see more...

Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
Review for: Fabric Softener, 1 Bottle;, 1.9 Lt more...
I have been using Snuggle ever since it came out! I love the scents, not all of them but most! My clothes come out soft and smelling great! The pros it’s more affordable, great variety, good on my clothing especially bedding! The cons sometimes I can’t match all my scents I buy the sheets as well as the bottles, and wish they had a better lid system it does go all over the bottle at times. Would like to see them make larger sizes with the push button system at bottom much easier use and less mess. Overall I do love the product! Will stick with it as I have for years! I recommend this product 🙌🏼💕
Alexis m.
West Jordan, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Just started using this about one month ago! It smells very good and keeps my clothes soft! I never get 32 loads but I use a little extra when I wash stuff and I also use the sent boosters. The price range it great and is usually on sale at smiths marketplace!
Vanessa L.
Sheppard Afb, TX
This fabric softener is absolutely fantastic! Snuggle has outdid themselves again! The smell is strong but a pleasant odor! It stays all day long on clothes and leaves the washer smelling great too! The price is a great deal for the value. I would recommend this product to those who love scents because it stays on forever! I would purchase it again for sure! :)
Nicole L.
First of, I love the packaging. The bright color just makes me happy. Plus the container is super easy to handle! The scent is divine and really lasts a long time. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to add a bit of fun to a boring chore.
Mariah R.
Byron, MN
Fabric softener keeps my clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft and fluffy. Snuggle has always been my favorite since the scent isn't overwhelming and it's super affordable. I would highly recommend.
Cecilia A.
My go to fabric softener!!! It leaves all my laundry smelling fresh every time!!! I see a huge difference in my towels especially. They're softer and fresher! I highly recommend this
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
We just swiched to this, used to always use all organic but I was tired of my clothes not smelling clean and the towels smelling yuck. Really like this, the stuff really does stay fresh longer.
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
I'm currently using this for our laundry because it was on sale. I usually get downy because the scent last longer but this scent smells wonderful and leaves your clothes soft
Zoe P.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this fabric softener because of the smell it has. It is the only fabric softener that I have ever used because its the only one that really has caughten my eye.
Christina L.
The Snuggles, Exhilaration line is, by far, my favorite! My clothes smell so good and the scent lasts for a, very, long time after they've been washed and put away.