BY SNUGGLE #15 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
Erica D.
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
I love snuggle exhilarations. I use every scented product possible on my laundry, I can't help it! I can't remember the exact scent, my two favorites are the blue/green and the purple variations. It makes my laundry smell amazing and as always it reduces static. I also wipe them over my furniture and it gives it a nice fresh Fragrance!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
My favorite dryer sheets. They have the best scents and the best packaging. They work better and the smell lasts longer than other brands. Super affordable and worth it for the price. I would recommend!
Hoda A.
Hoda A.
Toronto
I was looking for sheets and came across my favorite scent. I used to use the liquid softner from the same company, same scent (vanilla), so idecided to give this one a try. They do the job, but the scent is not as strong, lasting and fresh as the liquid version.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Roseville , MI
Makes the laundry smell fresh and delicious even after clothes are put away. I love the fresh smell when I get dressed for work in the morning
shelly k.
shelly k.
PictouCounty , NS
Removes static cling and adds an amazing scent to your load of laundry. Leaves your clothing amazingly soft coming out of the dryer
Ahed =.
Ahed =.
it doesnt harm the sheeets and gives very soft touch and very good smell;Its a very good products .I hardly recommand it
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Smells amazing!! Leaves clothes feeling super soft with a wonderful scent that lasts.
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?