BY SNUGGLE #11 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
Savannah T.
['Austin', ''], TX
This are my favorite dryer sheets really jsut for the smell. And they are cheapish so
Mariah L.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Snuggle is my favorite leaves clothes smelling wonderful and it's long lasting.
Hoda A.
Toronto
I was looking for sheets and came across my favorite scent. I used to use the liquid softner from the same company, same scent (vanilla), so idecided to give this one a try. They do the job, but the scent is not as strong, lasting and fresh as the liquid version.
Amber A.
Roseville , MI
Makes the laundry smell fresh and delicious even after clothes are put away. I love the fresh smell when I get dressed for work in the morning
shelly k.
PictouCounty , NS
Removes static cling and adds an amazing scent to your load of laundry. Leaves your clothing amazingly soft coming out of the dryer
Ahed =.
it doesnt harm the sheeets and gives very soft touch and very good smell;Its a very good products .I hardly recommand it
Breanna H.
Smells amazing!! Leaves clothes feeling super soft with a wonderful scent that lasts.
Jordyn S.
Katy, TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?