BY SNUGGLE #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Sweet Blossom & Wildflower Scent 70 sheets see more...

• Do these smell good? And does the scent last? 11 Answers
Snuggle Exhilaration Sheets
  • "I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves clothes smelling amazing." in 1 review
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing smells as fresh and clean to me than freshly cleaned linen. I love these dryer sheets so much, the scent carries and stays for so long. I use these in my pillow cases, and also in my dresser and closets. Keeps everything clean and fresh smelling. Heaven in a box.
Kristi R.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently bought a package of these to try it out. I really liked the scent so I figured I'd give them a try. I bought the Blue Iris & Bamboo silk scent. Smells amazing. I actually use dryer sheets to make my house smell fresh as well & these work VERY well with that part as well. I love the scent, makes everything smell like it was freshly cleaned. :)
Hoda A.
Toronto
I was looking for sheets and came across my favorite scent. I used to use the liquid softner from the same company, same scent (vanilla), so idecided to give this one a try. They do the job, but the scent is not as strong, lasting and fresh as the liquid version.
Amber A.
Roseville , MI
Makes the laundry smell fresh and delicious even after clothes are put away. I love the fresh smell when I get dressed for work in the morning
shelly k.
PictouCounty , NS
Removes static cling and adds an amazing scent to your load of laundry. Leaves your clothing amazingly soft coming out of the dryer
Ahed =.
it doesnt harm the sheeets and gives very soft touch and very good smell;Its a very good products .I hardly recommand it
Breanna H.
Smells amazing!! Leaves clothes feeling super soft with a wonderful scent that lasts.
Jordyn S.
Houston , TX
Do these smell good? And does the scent last?